• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

I know that Leon, Cloud and Auron will be in KH2, and I'm sorry if this an old topic, but what about Yuffie or Aerith? I can assume that Tidus, Wakka, etc. will be in the game because they live on the Destiny Island.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
We can probably assume, as well, there has been rumours of Vincent being in the game, and characters that Nomura hasn't designed. So we'll see.

moogles

I've heard rumors of Sephiroth reappearing in KH2. I hope he does. He was one of the few bosses in KH that gave me a good challenge.

Ultima665

i now for a fact that Seifer Fujin and Raijjin will appear in kh2.

i now this because in my dysney magazene KH2 was the numbah 1 new game. and it said they they will appear along with others

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Ultima665 said:
i now for a fact that Seifer Fujin and Raijjin will appear in kh2.

i now this because in my dysney magazene KH2 was the numbah 1 new game. and it said they they will appear along with others

i think there in the game just 4 a replacement of sephiroth now its time for squall story not cloud like in khfm

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
shortythugsta said:
i think there in the game just 4 a replacement of sephiroth now its time for squall story not cloud like in khfm

not really. seifer, fuijin and raijin are all kids now (like tidus and selphie) seifer is bhk's rival in the fight tournament thing. so no, not squalls rival, bhks.

and as for the cloud and leon side-story, it focuses on cloud's point of view, so it'll probably feature an Advent Children villain (since Cloud is in his AC clothes and since sephiroth isnt coming back) so that'l be fun.

Relik

I just can't wait to see that scene of Squall and Cloud back to back and jumping at the enemy weapons in hand. I really hope that scene will be incredible. Though I am dissapointed with Seifer being a kid, I would rather a Squall/Seifer little story but oh well. There were early rumors of bringing Vincent in on the game, but nothing else has been said about that. And I thought Nomura said that all FF from KH were returning for KH2, I may be wrong but I thought that was said.

moogles

I'm dying to see Cloud and Leon fighting side by side. I wonder if they can be apart of your party.

Heero

HA!!! IVE GOT IT!!!! to replace Sephiroth Kadaj might be in the game. Don't flame me yet, Think about it, Kadaj looks just like a young Sephy and Cloud is in his advent children outfit.

moogles

Heero said:
HA!!! IVE GOT IT!!!! to replace Sephiroth Kadaj might be in the game. Don't flame me yet, Think about it, Kadaj looks just like a young Sephy and Cloud is in his advent children outfit.

Not an implausible theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back