• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF characters in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I hope Quistis from FFVIII will instruct Selphie and Kairi on school!! That would sooo rock!

Paopu_Fruit13

i read at imbd that yuna is gonna be in it,usually that site in the past has been really accurate for me.so we'll see :D

Oracle

Right now, I am pretty sure Auron, Vincent, Yuna, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka will be in it. Hopefully Zidane or Vivi is in it! ^^

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oracle said:
Right now, I am pretty sure Auron, Vincent, Yuna, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka will be in it. Hopefully Zidane or Vivi is in it! ^^
Yuna doesnt have a big chance, and the Zidane and Vivi cant be in it, cuz they are not copyright of Nomura... they are made by Amano.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Leon and Yuna are IMDB rumors.
Nomura wanted to put Vincent in KH1 but he couldn't so he game his outfit to cloud....so he might get put into KH2....
Nomura said in that CoM interview that he was thinking about something for Cloud in KH2 meaning that he may be in KH2....
Rikku got replaced by Yuffie in KH1....she might appear in KH2 to make up for that....
Tidus and Wakka might be in the game since Selphie is in it. And Wakka supposedly acts like a big brother to her and Tidus....

Selphie and Auron are the only 100% confirmed FF characters as of now...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Rikku might be in it!? =O She HAS to be in it now you've said that!

As always New2Ya, with you on the Quistis and Rinoa part.

*sigh* Imagine Rikku, Rinoa and Quistis in it.. And Zell. Perfect choices. ^_^; No Irvine though, or Barret. Yeurgh. X___X;;

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Well one of the characters the BHK hangs out with might be one of the Final Fantasy characters. The brown haired girl could possibly be Tifa, but I doubt it. The brown haired guy looks like Zell slightly. The black haired kid could possibly be Vincent to make up for the removal of him in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back