• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF character appearances in KH2`

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

se7en

LOL!

I'm from Boston but I'm a total Yankee's fans. sorry... haha

siverstorm

Website
spaces.msn.com
speaking of auron wouldn't it be kinda crappy i mean in FF X it was a turn based battle system now they put him in a real time game he a really slow charachter and all.........damn.....let's just hope we can cast Hastega in KH2

DJFirewolf

Well, considering how we've seen Auron in trailers and videos and such, he doesn't move that slow, even when stopping Hades and Cerberus with his sword.
And personally, I would like to see Rinoa, Quistis, Lulu, Vincent, Tifa, Nanaki, and maybe Shuyin--though I doubt it--in KH2. I guess Dagger wouldn't be that bad, either... I also hope Aerith returns and Cid's character is done justice. At least one swear word, c'mon. Axel did it! And they noticed, it was stated in CoM's rating system.

BHK Owns

Dj is in the building!! sup..yea but anyways cid deff needs a more domainent role..give him a dam voice..and a butt....

but id also love to see kuja kicking someone's ass...
or even vivi dropping off a new spell would be sweet

BHK Owns

ehh i wouldent say must....be theres a good chance i hope...plus now do you think cloud will act different as he's found aeris in kh1?? because he found his light..that he was searching for..or do you think the kh1 cloud and kh2 cloud won't be connected??

DJFirewolf

I hope Cloud acts like he does when he's with Aerith. I really like that personality. And I'd think it'd be stupid if the KH1 Cloud has no connection to the KH2 Cloud, especially as he's already with Leon and they're fighting in Hollow Bastion.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
If it were possible, I would love to see Cecil, Kain, or any important character from FFIV in Kingdom Hearts. Then again, that's probably just wishful thinking.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Funny how a lot of KH players here dont know the numbers of the FFs and their characters. Now someone comes with "more FF7 characters like Cecil!"...

Yea whatever dude, get your numbers straight... >.<

Either way people should stop wanting characters from FFs they wont get anyways. And they know it so why bother saying it...

On the other hand there is a chance we will get more FF7,FF8,FF10,FF10-2 characters. Especially 8 if you ask me, since KH2 now mainly has new FF8 characters (Seifer, Fujin, Raijin plus the older Leon and Selphie)

While other hero's we know from other FFs are now Cloud from 7 and Auron from 10. And that's all... So if you ask me there will be another 8 character... And I hope so too, lol...

Quistis Trepe to instruct Selphie and Kairi at school.
Rinoa Heartily to make Squall's life not so lonely like in KH1 and to fill the Ballroom in Beast's castle, lol...

K

Kazou

Aren't BHK's friends (those kids at the clock tower) Rinoa, Zone, and Zell? I heard a rumor saying they were. meh. I guess now that Siefer will be in it my prayers have been answered, but a KH Quistis or Vincent would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back