• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fexdault Files I

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEL33T

Hola, YEAH IM NEW BUT I CAN WRITE READ I COMMAND YOU TOO (ITS FUNNY)

Fexdault

Attack of the Ooccas!!!!

PROLOG
Once many eons ago the Gods created the world along with many others they created each at the same time so there leaders would not look down on younger worlds. But one world was made before the others by The God of Fear. He wanted his world to scare the leaders of all the other worlds so his would rule but to do that he needed a race that would scare all but be easily controlled so he could make sure that they did exactly what he told them to do. The God of Fear wondered for days but then he realized that he could go into the future and see what made some one SCREAM IN ABSOLUTE FEAR. When The God of Fear finally got to the year 2007 he saw a boy between 15 to 18 scream in horror while playing a video game so he listened closely to the boy. “AIEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT’S AN OOCCA AND IT’S WALKIN’ UP A WALL AXEL HOLD MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The God of Fear found his creation so he went back to his time and created Google so he could search for an image of this “Oocca” the boy talked (more like scream –Ed) about and he found it.

CHAPER 1 MANY ENONS LATER

“By the way what is an Oocca? And do I want to know?”
“A Oocca is a chicken with a human ‘ead”
“LOL and where might you find these chicken people?”
“In the Legend of Zelda The Twilight Princess.”
“Riiight.”
“Sorry G2G Axel saids Xemnas just called time to work.” Typed Fexdault as he quickly singed out of 4seiya.com and grabbed his MP3 so he wouldn’t have to listen to Xemnas BORING MEETINGS. (And hurry up and get to the wine –Ed)
“HEY WHATS THE HOLD UP IF WERE LATE XEMNAS WILL LITERALLY KILL US FEX!”
“I’m soooooooooo scared Axel.”
“You making fun of my name.”
“Most properly.”
“I hate you.”
“Doesn’t every body.” Said Fexdault as he warped to “The base”

“And that concludes our meeting for tonight and yes Fexdault that means YOU CAN TURN YOUR MP3 PLAYER OFF NOW.” Yelled Xemnas the Superior in a very harsh tone. (You think I’m harsh? –Ed)
“Hmmmmm sorry what was that?”
“It means that you can go get drunk now.” Said Vexen the groups Researcher.
“YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!!!!!!!”
“Well I don’t want a stupid piece so that leaves you with complete nothing.
“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!” (How did I know you were going to say that –Ed)
“I’d kill you five times before you stand up.”
“YOUR GOIN’ DOWN FOR THAT”
“ENOUGH!” Yelled Xaldin “I’M GETTING A MIRGRAIN FROM ALL THIS YELLING!!!” Yelled Xaldin.
“Fine it’s below my culture any way.”
“WHAT DOES THAT MEAN YOU STUPID OLD MAN!!!” Yelled Fexdault which was a big misstake.

CHAPTER 2 THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD
“Ow my face hurts.” Complained Fexdault. (Like he normally does –Ed)
“Well it was kinda stupid doing exactly what Xaldin said not to do dude.”
“Shut up Xigbar.”
“LOL YOU LOOK LIKE A PANDA WITH THAT BLACK EYE” said Demyx as he walked into the Bar.
“Great now the idiot is here.” Moaned Fexdault as he asked for anther drink.

Some time later into the night Zexion ran in sceaming “HELP Lexeaus WAS ATTACKED HIS ARM IS BROKEN!”
“Yeah and Demyx knows the squre route of 10 000.” Said Fexdault as he muttered “Sarcasm alert.”
“NO I’M SERIOUS COME.” So all 12 members walked out side and saw Lexeaus on the floor knocked out with his arm bent the wrong way.
“Ouch.” Said Luxord the only one who wasn’t silenced by the fact that they’re most strongest member with a chicken like bird on his back. But then Fexdault sceamed at the top of his lungs “AIEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT’S AN OOCCA AXEL HOLD MEH!!!!!!!”
And then the Oocca talked.
“WE HAVE COME TO EXTERMINATE ALL STOATS AND BADGERS.
“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
Screamed every body in pure unhappiness.
“YOU CAN’T DO THAT I’LL, I’LL ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH KILL YOU!” Yelled Saix as he went into a rage and charged at the Oocca.
“NOT WISE HUMAN.” Said the Oocca in a strange accent as Saix’s arm was suddenly broken.

“SEE HUMAN’S YOUR POWER IS NOTHING COMPERED TO OURS AND OUR MISSION TO DESTROY ALL BADGERS AND STOATS.”
“What about SIRS?” said Demyx the VERY DUMB AND (calm down number XIV –Ed) “WHAT ARE SIRS PERFECTIC HUMAN?”
“SIRS stands for Senior Ironic Red Stoats.”Said Demyx in a very proud tone .
“THEN WE WILL DESTROY THEM AS WELL ACTERVATE EVIL LAUGH MODE HA HA HA HA HA HA!”
“I hate you so much Demyx.”
“Eh sorry heh heh.”
“NOW I SHALL GO TO THE HEAVENS AND WALK UP WALLS AND SCARE PEOPLE ACTIVATE EVIL LAUGH MODE AGAIN HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.” As the Oocca said that he flew into the sky leaving every in silence especially Demyx who was getting strangled by Fexdault.

“Now while number XII is distracting the guard’s numbers X and XI will sneak in and destroy the barrier generator numbers. Once the barrio is down all numbers except II, VIII, IX and XIV will go on a suicide I MEAN NON-SUICIDE mission to defeat the Ooccas and their king Argarok the giant black dragon and will surely kill I MEAN NOT KILL them yes that’s what I meant.” Said Xemnas while he started to write a wanted ad for four members.
“Did you hear that The Superior said that were gonna be fine.”
“Dude you’re an idiot.”
“Hey that’s my line Xigbar.”
“Wait while we’re going on a suicide mission what will the rest of u be doing. Because I’m not going on a suicide mission knowing that your all drinking tea got it memorized.”
“Don’t worry number VIII we won’t be drinking tea. We’ll be drinking coffee.”

CHAPTER 3 THE SO CALLED OOCCA FORTRESS
Mean while in the city in the sky the Oocca warrior Ooccoo was giving his report on the Humans.
“THESE LIFE FROMS KNOWN AS THE HUMANS ARE STUPID AND HAVE WEIRD HAIR DO’S.”
“INTERESTING AND YOU SAID THAT THEY WERE VERY STUPID.”
“YES I DID AS WE SPEAK THEY ARE MAKING STUPID CHOICES.”
“AND WHAT OF THE ONE KNOWN AS PRESIDENT KENNYDY.”
“I HAVE PUT HIM IN THE CHAMBER OF THE AEROFOLS TO BE EATEN AND THEN BLAME IT ON KEN KUTARAGI.” (See he didn’t do any thing –Ed)
“SHALL WE LAUGH EVILLY?”
“YES.”
“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ERROR ERROR.”
“ARE YOUR SYSTEMS FAILING?”
“NO I JUST CHOCHED ON A CHIP.” (Nice pun -Ed)

“So here we are at the City In The Sky.” Said Demyx in a very important tone.
“So how do we get in side?”
“We wait until Luxord and Marluxia turn off the barrier and go inside and take down Argarok got it memorized.”
“How will we past the time?”
“MAGIC VIRTRUAL PUZZLES.” Yelled Demyx in a slightly disturbing tone.
“Okay that’s scary Demyx.”
“Ok I’ve got one.” Said Xigbar. “Here it is: you guys know that Goofy’s a dog.”
“Yeah.” Said every one else.
“Well how come Goofy can talk and Pluto can’t?” Suddenly Demyx blacked out.
“I could be at the pub right now. But no waitin’ to be killed by Ooccas and talkin’ ‘bout confusin’ Disney logic is MUCH MORE FUN!!!”

Two hours pasted and still they were waiting for Luxord to come and tell them that they could go in when an elderly green skinned man walked out of the castle.
“Can I help you boys OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE DESTRYED MUAGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”
“OH MY SIRS IT’S GANONDORF!!!!!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?”
“At the oocca city?”
“Oh why heavens no this is HYRULE CASTLE WHICH I HAVE TAKEN OVER IN ORDER TO KILL NAVI MUAGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”
“I love that guy.”
“Wait if this isn’t the Oocca Fortress where is it?”
“I’ll show it to on my map OF EVILS MUAGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SHALL KILL NAVI.” Yelled Ganondorf as he pointed where the Oocca fortress.
“OH DEAR SIRS NO LOOK WHERE IT IS!” Yelled Demyx.
“IT’S TO HORRIBLE TO LOOK AT!!” Screamed Axel.
“GASP!!!” Gasped Xigbar.
“AIEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT’S, IT’S THE MOST HORRIBLE PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!”

CHAPTER 4 ENGLAND

“IT’S SO HORRIBLE!!!” Yelled Fexdault as they set foot in England. “I MEAN LOOK AT THEIR TEETH AND THE BEER IT’S NOT COLD WAAAAAAAAAH I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!” Yelled Fexdault in pure fear.
“ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HERE!!!” Yelled Luxord who was covered in burns.
“How late are we?” Xigbar said while looking at the ground.
“Late enough for Rayner to attack us and now were going home it’s your problem now.”
“NO PLEASE STAY IT’S…IT’S ENGLAND!”
“Like I said your problem.”
“PLEASE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” pleaded Fexdault as Luxord got on the plane and left for Australia which was WAY better than England.
“So Rayner is working with them.”
“How do we know if it’s Rayner he watched Master of Disguise .”
“He was most probably nice.” Laughed Fexdault.
“Yes that was funny got it memorized. But how do we get to the Oocca Fortress from here.” Asked Axel.
“I SHALL HELP.” Came a voice from nowhere when suddenly a closet appeared out of nowhere with a Butter Troll attached.
“OH MY HOLY SIRS IT’S SCOTTY!!!!!!!” Yelled Fexdault even more loudly then when he saw Ganondorf.
“YES IT IS I SCOTTY AKA IVAN, AKA STEVE, AKA JAKE THE SHOVELBOY.PLEASE LET MY FABLOUS SELF TO HELP YOU IN YOUR QUEST I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE OOCCA FORTRESS IS BUT MY BUTTER TROLL DOES.” Every one looked at the Butter Troll until it talked.
“Yes my name is Charles Darwin Butter Troll the 5th and in my many years of hunting down the greatest ToD fan art ever with Ivan.”
“THAT’S SCOTTY, AKA STEVE, AKA JAKE THE SHOVEL BOY.”
“Yes. As I was saying while I have been searching I have found many thing such as the Ozone layer does not really exits it’s actually a Pzone layer and that the”
“JUST TELL US WHERE IT IS!!!” Yelled Fexdault in a clearly annoyed manner.
“Oh fine chaps I’ll tell you it’s right behind you.”
“SIRS were stupid.”

CHAPTER 5 THE LORD OF ALL TECHNOLOGICAL STUFFS

So after Ivan and his magical Butter Troll greeted them farewell Fexdault, Axel, Demyx and Xigbar went into the OOCCA FORTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Wow this place is metal.”
“Too metal.”
“IT’S TITANIUM!!” Yelled a Rayner like voice.
“OH NO IT’S RAYNER!!!” Yelled Xigbar.
“GASP” Gasped Demyx.
“IT IS RAYNER MOSS THE MASTER OF ALL THINGS CONFUSIN’ AND SMARTLISED.”
“Is that even a word.”
“Yes it is Axel BUT WE’VE GOT SMARTER FISH TO SILLZLE!”
“YES FEXDAULT IT IS I YOUR mehmennana.”
“A what.”
“A mehmennana.”
“A what.” (This goes on for to long so I’m gonna skip it –Ed)
“So is that why you engulf your self with milk Rayner.”
“Would you like some wire?”
“Ummm no.”
“THEN DIE!!!!”
“Wait I BET YOU HAVE NO POWER.”
“Demyx SHUT UP!!!”
“WHATS HE GONNA DO ATTACK US WITH HIS TECHNOLOGY!!!”
“No SOUND!!!”
Suddenly 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 speakers connected to a huge amplifier.
“I hate you so much Demyx.” Said Fexdault as the others were silenced by the fact that Rayner had a huge microphone with the words “EAR KILLER 20000” on it.
“Ahem.” Started Rayner. “TESTING TESTING TTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!”
“AIEYAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EARS!!!”
“NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Laughed Rayner as Fexdault, Demyx, Axel and Xigbar were almost flying off their feet.
“WAIT!” Yelled Demyx.
“WHAT?”
“I SAID WAIT!”
“WHAT?”
“I SAID WAIT!!!!!!!”
“WHAT ABOUT STOATS?”
“I SAID WAIT!!!!”
Suddenly Rayners speakers exploded with the echo of Demyx’s voice thus Making Rayners head pop like a . . . some thing that pops loud.
“Well that hurted.”
“Wait how did we survive and Rayner didn’t?”
“I’m hungry.”
“LET’S GET TACO BELL!!!!!! YAY TACO’S” Yelled Fexdault as he Xigbar and Axel left Demyx with his thoughts.

CHAPTER 6 YAY TACO’S

“And I’ll have Toast.”
“Sir we don’t serve toast.
“And I’ll have delicious CRAB MEAT!!!” Said Xigbar in a important tone.
“Sorry sir we don’t serve that either.”
“I want beacon got it memorized.”
“Yes sir I do but we don’t se”
“WHERES MY TOAST!!!!”
“Sir I told you we”
“I LIKE BEACON!!!”
“But sir I”
“OH MY SIRS IT’S FAMILY FUN NIGHT WE NEED A BOARD GAME DUDES!!!”
The waiter just stood there.
“I WANT TO BE THE BATTLE SHIP GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!”
“GRRRRRRRRRR I WANT TO BE THE BATTLE SHIP!!!”
“You can be the shoe.”
“NO YOUR ALWAYS THE BATTLE SHIP!!!”
“Fex dude you can be the Viversian vase.”
“The who????”
“YAY THAT MEANS I AXEL AM THE BATTLE SHIP!!!”
“NO I SHALL BE!”
“YOU DO NOT BELIEVE I SHALL BE THE BATTLE SHIP!?!?”
“YES I DO DISBELIEVE YOU!!!!” (Disbelieve???- Ed)
“SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!”
“SHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUN”
“Shut up Xigbar.”
“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!”
“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!”
“SHU”
“OH BE QUITE YOU CRAZY PEOPLE NO ONE CAN BE THE BATTLE SHIP AND YOU CAN ALL BE THE VIVERSIAN VASE!!!” Yelled the waiter who had clearly gone insane. “AND WE DO NOT SERVE TOAST, BEACON OR DELICOUS CRAB MEAT NOW GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU DELICOUS CRAB MEAT!!!”
“Ooookay leaving now.” Said Fexdault as they slowly went back to Demyx.

CHAPTER 7 DEMYX’ MAGICAL JOURNEY TO CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!

As Fexdault and co were driving the taco bell waiter off the deep end Demyx had found two Unicorns.
“DEEEEYYYMMMXXX.”
“WAKE UP YOU SILLY SLEEPY HEAD.”
“How did I magically transport to a field.
“DEMYX WE FOUND A MAP TO CANDY MOUNTAIN DEMYX.”
“CANDY MOUNTAIN DEMYX CANDY MOUTAIN.”
“Your both scary.”
“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“CANDY MOUNTAIN DEMYX IT FILL US WITH SWEETS AND JOY AND JOYNESS.”
“OK I”LL TAKE YOU TO CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!”

“LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.” Sang the scary pink and purple unicorns.
“STOP SINGING!”
“HERES OUR FRIST STOP DEMYX.”
“What the SIRS is that it looks like Saix on a bad hair day?” said Demyx as they gazed upon a loeperidile.
“IT’S A LOEPERIDILE.”
“IT’S A MAGICAL LOEPERIDILE.”
“IT’S GONNA GUIDE OUR WAY TO CANDY MOUNTAIN DEMYX.”
“Riiight.”
“ERRIPLEGLACKERIERIEIREIRIRGOUK.” Said the Loeperidile.
“IT HAS SPOKEN IT HAS SPOKEN.”
“IT HAS SHOWN US THE WAY.”
“IT DIDN’T SAY ANY THING!!!”

“IT’S JUST OVER THIS BRIDGE DEMYX.”
“THIS MAGICAL BRIDGE.”
“I’m scared let’s get out of here.”
“DEMYX DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
“WHAT!?!?!?!?!”
“WE’RE ON A BIRDGE.”

After a while of other funny adventures Deymx and the scary pink and purple unicorns made it to Candy Mountain.
“WE’RE HERE.”
“Well what do you know there is a Candy Mountain.”
“GO INSIDE THE CANDY MOUNTAIN CAVE DEMYX.”
“WHAT WONDERS BEHOLE WHEN YOU ENTER THE CANDY MOUNTAIN CAVE.”
“Ummm how about NO!”
“BUT YOU HAVE TO ENTER THE CANDY MOUNTAIN CAVE DEMYX.” Suddenly the letters C, A, N, D and Y appeared and started singing.
“OH WHEN YOU’RE FEELING DOWN AND NEED SOME CHEERING UP HEAD ON DOWN TO THE CANDY MOUNTAIN CAVE FULL OF BUTTER CUPS AND CANDY THINGS OH SO MANY THINGS TO FEEL YOUR DAY WITH YAY IT’S GOT JELLY BEANS IN HATS AND MANY CHOCOLATE CATS LOOK AROUND BE ASTOUD BY SO MANY MANY CANDY THINGS NOBODY FROWNS IN CANDY TOWN OH SO CHARLIE I MEAN EDYM WON’T YOU GO INSIDE THE CAVE!” Suddenly the letters C, A, N, D and Y exploded.
“LET’S SING AGAIN.”
“NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO” Said Demyx as he ran into the cave and got knocked out.

CHAPTER 8 THE CHAPTER OF DISBELIEVE BUT NOT THE LAST!

“Where’s Demyx?” Said Axel as they got back to the Oocca fortress.
“Here.” Said a very pale Demyx.
“WOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DUDE!”
“They took my kidney.”
“LOL IN YOUR FACE DEYMX!” Suddenly Demyx bashed Fexdault in the face with his sitar.

After they had stoped fighting they all took the Ooccavator up to the # floor (# floor=99 floor –Ed)
“WELCOME ENEMYS TO OUR SCARY BIG CHAIR ROOM STUPID HUMANS.”
“Your evilnessness times are up Oocca scum.” Yelled Fexdault
“ACTIVATE EVIL LUAGH MODE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Laughed the whole Oocca race which sounded like 10 Luke M’s going ERRK at once.
“No we shall laugh at you Ooccas for we have.” Suddenly Xaldin entered the room and he was holding SCIOSSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With in micro seconds there was paper made from Oocca meat every where.
“ACTIVATE SCREAM MODE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ACK!” Yelled the Oocca as Xaldin turned it into paper.
“Fex dude you go up onto the top floor and stop Argarok from blowing up SIRS with a mushroom gun.”
“This is the first I’ve heard of this?”
“JUST DO IT!”
“OKAY GEEZ.”

CHAPTER 9 THE CHAPTER OF ALL MIGHTYNESS!!!!

“YOU ARGARIK STOP!!!”
“WHY SHOULD I UGLY HUMAN I AM THE GOD OF FEAR KYOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!”
“Scary voice.” Whimped Fexdault as the fight began.
At frist Fexdault thought he could defeat Argarok for he was slow and stupid but after an hour of fighting Fexdault relised that he was being tested
“Whats the matter can’t you fight Argy?”
“You don’t get it I CAN TURN INTO YOUR WORST FEAR!”
Now readers you may think now Argarok will turn into a huge firebrething Oocca WELL I DON’T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE GO SIT IN THE CORNER MISTER SMART FACE!
Suddenly Fexdault relised that he had his hair gelled ,died blond and was holding two keyblades.
“OH SIRS NO!” Sceamed Fexdault as he relised what was happening.

Chapter 10 Never trust a fangirl

Suddenly Argarok became a murder (the group word for crows and Fangirls -Ed) of Fangirls.
“GASP SHOCK DISBELIEVE!” Yelled Fexdault at the top of his lungs.
“Yo did you hear some thing?” Said a gothic looking Fangirl.
“OMG IT’S ROXAS!!!” She yelled 1.72 milliseconds later.
“AIEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”Fexdault ran for his life from the worlds most evil obsessive teens (which is partically every girl in America -Ed)

“I NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING AND QUICK THESE FANGIRLS ARE REALLY FAST FROM CHASING DEFENCELESS MALE COSPLAYERS!” Then it hit Fexdault he needed something that fangirls love more than Roxas and it hit him.
“LOOKIT LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!”
“WHERE?!?!?!?!” Yelled the fangirls in a ear killing sceam. Quickly Fexdault started to think of what to do next for he knew that a Fangirls obbesion could only last eight to ten hours.
“Think Fex think . . . I’VE GOT IT!” So Fexdault started his master plan.
“Hey Fangirls.” The fangirls turned around as soon as Fexdault said H.
“You know what I want.”
“WHAT TELL US WE’LL GET IT!”
“For all of you to kill yourselfs then you can be in the Organization.”
“YAY!” Said the fangirls as they killed them selfs.
“STUPID FANGIRLS, FANGIRLS NEVER GET INTO THE ORGANIZATION NEVER YOU HEAR, NEVER!” Suddenly a sceaming Argarok Fell from the sky. Slowly dying he said
“HOW COULD I BE DEFEATED BY A NOBODY?”
“Easy like this.” Said Fexdault as he kicked Argaroks head off into oblivion.

THE END
Taco Bell any one?
YAY!!!
By Meh 9/2/07

I told you IT ROCKED

Jopari

Way too much caps lock. Way too much dialog. Too random to be honestly funny. And the spacing makes it hard to read.

Sorry for the shortness of my critique, but I wanted it to balance against you posting an entire fic in a single post. Which is generally a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back