• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

akasonic18

The one i had the most fun fighting
5.Vexen
4.Demyx
3.Phantom
2.Kurt Siza
1.Behemoth

nothing beats the 1000 Heartless battle, for me its just fun, i wish they would let u do it more than once

Axel_Fire

My favorite boss is oogieboogie or the org.XIII members.
the oogie boogie because the music

Y

Yannis

I had great time fighting these hard bosses:

1.Xigbar - i was almost swetting when he shot those freakin lasers =)
2.Demyx(2nd) - It was quite cool and last challenge was very hard.
3.Hydra - only annoying was Phil yelling "Get on the hydras back!get on the hydras back! Get on the..."
4. Sephiroth - only annoying things were the "halo-attack" and that I cant fight him again in my savefile=(
5.Axel(2nd) - it was so easy and fun to dualwield with Roxas, since i dont have ar max.
6.Groundshaker - It was like Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus, lol.
7.Xemnas(final) - why wouldnt I like it, you can play with Riku two times(saving sora and blocking lasers=))

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
yea he was kinda easy. but i was playing with him. glide nearly to him and on the last moment i go another way. then he attacks but he misses me every time.

and the grim reaper was also cool. i think couse the manner to fight him. first magic to release coins and then smash him with the keyblade.

Xelm

I liked fighting against Ansem at the end of KH1 and Maleficent's Dragon.
In KH2 my fave boss battles were Axel (second battle), Oogie Boogie (well most of the Disney Bosses), Heartless Dragon.
I loved fighting Xemnas even though I found him quite an easy boss.
and I also loved the battle against 1000 heartless. >D

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i liked the organisation member battles more, i havent got final mix so i dont know what the members that you dont fight are like, but in kh2 its Xaldin cuz i found him the hardest and in CoM its guess who LARXENE she uses tactics trap you into a corner n bash you to death

moos

sephiroth in kh2 was my favourite
but riku with the keyblade in kh1 is just the best battle ever

ReinForever

I just recently started playing so fair my favorite boss is that big nobody that roxas fights its fun having to press in commands to do certain things.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'd say I love Roxas in KH2fm. He was really hard because i tried him on lvl 42 xD

It would be cool if they added a Roxas vs. Riku battle in 358/2 days.:thumbsup:

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd say I love Roxas in KH2fm. He was really hard because i tried him on lvl 42 xD

It would be cool if they added a Roxas vs. Riku battle in 358/2 days.:thumbsup:

I think so too,cause 358/2 days is the game I'm looking forward to the most!!
As for my favourite boss,I enjoyed every Organization member fight.They are a lot cooler than the Disney villains,and I'll be getting KH2FM+ very soon,so I can also battle Marluxia and the rest!!:thumbsup:

Nobody Master

I'd say Xigbar in KH2... I fought him on at a lowish lvl and found him really hard, but when I finally beat him it felt really good!

Second best was probably Demyx, cuz he rocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back