• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite World in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emeraldringkey

Re: whats your favorite place un kh

Halloween for sure!

KeybladeShadow88

I like hallow bastion only because it gave me the only worthwhile fight in the whole game ( yes I'm includeing sephy in that ) the riku in hallow bastion ( the second time ) was extreamly hard for me for some reason, of course now I can beat him and sephy both with the kingdom key now... I guess 9 or 10 play throughs kinda gives you the edge in any fight

JoeysGirl

ok sry these arent in a very great order, it was kinda random

traverse town: it doesnt have much of a theme... but its a good place to train and relax i guess.
the end of the world: was really freaky... but still pretty cool... but not my favorite place! it was way to easy to beat ansem, dont u think?
peter pan: very cool! i wish we could have gone to neverland instead of just being on the ship though
wonderland: ok... but kinda confusing until i got the hang of it!
hollow bastion: really weird! i didnt like the freaky music
aladdin: ok ... i liked that there were a lot of different places in there to explore.
tarzan not that great, but the graphics and scenery there were amazing!!
olympus i cant beat sephiroth even though i am at level 100! so i have a grudge against there
atlantica ursula was probably the hardest villian to beat in the whole game (besides sephiroth)
halloweentown movie sucked so i didnt like it there too much
monstro GROSS!!!

destiny islands not very exciting til it was invaded by heartless

ok sry mi message is so long. i am just really bored... lol ttyl

-JoeysGirl

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

Hallow Bastion got my vote. theres more heartless.

p.s. This is werid but that song in Hallow Bastion is very werid. its like i heard somewhere else.

Xyza

Question whats the point of this topic?
anyways mine would have to be Hallow Bastion

JoeysGirl

velocity2325 said:
Hallow Bastion got my vote. theres more heartless.

p.s. This is werid but that song in Hallow Bastion is very werid. its like i heard somewhere else.

yeah i have heard it before too... is there any other disney character assosciated with hollow bastion? isnt it just kairi and ansem or is there like more ppl from movies or something? i know that the beast was there in KH but he isnt from there, wait how did the beast get there if that isnt belle's world? maybe i just missed something!!

-JoeysGirl

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

JoeysGirl said:
yeah i have heard it before too... is there any other disney character assosciated with hollow bastion? isnt it just kairi and ansem or is there like more ppl from movies or something? i know that the beast was there in KH but he isnt from there, wait how did the beast get there if that isnt belle's world? maybe i just missed something!!

-JoeysGirl

nope HB is cmopletely original, in no Disney Movie

HB is my fav place. i love the music ^_^

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

The Dalmatians house.

I love it when I go in there and see them all. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside XD. And I love it when that little puppy follows you. He's having so much fun following you. But then eventually you have to go and that makes me sad T_T

2. Hallow Bastion
3. Destiny Islands
4. Coliseum
5. Agrabah
6. Traverse Town

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

my favs:

1) Holloween Town
2) Destiny Island
3) Hollow Bastion
4) Neverland

Least Favs:
1) Atlantica
2) Agrabah
3) Monstro
4) Wonderland

JoeysGirl

SoulEater2118 said:
nope HB is cmopletely original, in no Disney Movie

HB is my fav place. i love the music ^_^

right, but how did the beast and belle get there wen their worlds were destroyed? did like maleficant bring them there or something? or ansem? i mean if ansem could have sent kairi away then he could have brought belle back... and he needed the princesses anyway... so i guess i kinda answered mi own question i guess?

-JoeysGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back