• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Sonic Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Sora:

I've always loved Tails, since he could fly. Really helped alot in the game o_o

Swag

Young King
Sonic, Knuckles, Chaos, Shadow, Espio, and I forgot the green bird guy's name from Sonic air ride but he's cool too.o

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
My fav characters were those two robot assistants of Dr. Eggman in the old series.

I hate the new series kinda, because one, Chris is annoying! And two, they keep losing those dumb Chaos Emeralds. I mean, the gang gathers them up in one game, then in the next they lost them and have to get them again.

And Sonic Racers and Sonic Heroes was kinda dumb.

(A random Sonic scene I made up)
Sonic: Hey guys, I got all the Chaos Emeralds.
Tails: Oh boy, now let's lost them again and look for them again in the next game.

Racing guy's name(forgot his name): Well, this'll be the only Sonic game we're ever in...
Sonic Fans: YAY!!!!

Chris: Hey Sonic, let me help!
Shadow: DIE! (shoots him)
Sonic Fans: YAY!!!!

Riku_KH-2

Tails. even though at first i thought Tails was a he, but actually years later i found out Tails is actually a She!!! what?!!? zomg

Shadow. hes just so kewl.
Knuckles. just because he is so powerful.

Thats all, i dont play or watch the Sonic the hedgehog. but i still like those characters. i played the firsts ones of Sonic though. but back then they only had Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. But Shadow looks so kewl. hes awesome

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Tails. even though at first i thought Tails was a he, but actually years later i found out Tails is actually a She!!! what?!!? zomg

Shadow. hes just so kewl.
Knuckles. just because he is so powerful.

Thats all, i dont play or watch the Sonic the hedgehog. but i still like those characters. i played the firsts ones of Sonic though. but back then they only had Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. But Shadow looks so kewl. hes awesome

. . . Pheonix Is Right, whoever you are O.O; ...Tails is not a Girl =? ...How did you actually come to think that tails was actually a girl???! o.0;;

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Tails can go die. >.>

mine is Shadow, why? Red and Black are my favorite colors, Shadow isnt stupid and he is just over all awesome.

+Final Mix+

I can see some green, some blue...no, I am in Aust
What, apart from the Blue Dude with 'tude? That would have to be Tails, Chaos and maybe even Eggman. If Adventure II-pre, Shaodw would also be on there. If I do say so though, they ruined Shadow for me. I am not going to explain the ins and outs, but if you want to know why I hate Shadow, you can PM me.

Mighty

I agree, Shadow was ruined when he return in Heroes, and from there it was just a downward spiral.

I notice a lot of people are saying they like Shadow because he's red and black. If that's the case, why not Mighty (presuming people know who Mighty is)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back