• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharingan

The organization is hecka cool. I like all of the organization members except Lexaeus and Vexen =P. But, I have to say the coolest is Axel (especially in the KHII trailers). Then Larxene, Marluxia and Zexion are tied for second.

Dagger-Karite

Axel in Sora Mode, Zexion in Riku Mode. I have a thing for psychotic pyrotics, and people who do mind-screws. ;)

#12_Larxene

I love Larxene...(cant u guys tell) well shes awsome i love the way she laughs when u fight her and I KNOW she will come out in KH2...i just know because shes awsome...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! *runs in circles screaming*

GuardianSora

I like Axel because he helps Sora in castle oblivion. Like that time when he said "So it was worth saving your hide after all." I think that that refer to Axel saving him from Marluxia.

R

raze_lb

Lord Marluxia said:
Who was your favorite? Personally, I liked Marluxia best. My friend hates him cause of the whole flower-pink-homosexual thing but I just ignored that. In second would be Axel, since FIRE > You =D

I thought the whole flower thing was gay too... My favorites are Axel cause he an in depth to story genious, who can manipulate others and haves fun doing it.-Kinda like me....

And Larxene cause she has the whole evil thing right, while still flaunting her female -stereo typical traits.

Clouds_hikari

Ever since I first saw Axel in the KH2 trailers, he's always been a favorite of mine. He just rocks so much. I lurve him to death. Has anyone seen the fanart of him playing the claw game with all of the unknown plushies? heeee... ::lurves axel::

OblivionHeart

Axel for #1 hands down.
Second is Larxene *hey, she one's of the "looks can be decieving" peope*
third is Marluxia. Gotta give him credit for his weapon. It's a sythe.
forth would be Zexion. I wouldn't dirty my hands with things like theses either,
The it would be Lexeaus and last is Vexen.

A

Audo

Id like to change my anwser (lol) i posted before R/R
*SPOILERS i guess*

I like Riku and Larxene the best

Soren

Awards
My favorite would have to be.........Vexen, the fighting scientist!
Followed closely by........Axel, the firey based member of the Organization.

Ansem22

I'm going to post the main good and bad qualities of each Organization member just for kicks...

Axel
Good: Has the coolest attitude out of all the members/double agent.
Bad: Mainly concerned with looking out for #1...I mean #8, himself.

Larxene
Good: Hot.
Bad: Overly-fond of taunting/traitor.

Marluxia
Good: Main villain of Chain of Memories.
Bad: Uses flowers way too/traitor.

Vexen
Good: Smart.
Bad: Horribly annoying in battle.

Lexaeus
Good: Physically strongest of all the members.
Bad: A bully who wants to "bend Riku to his will".

Zexion
Good: Intelligent, calculative leader.
Bad: Lazy and not very powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back