• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chaoschao

Mickey Mouse!!

Axel or Larxene would be my favorites. I never liked Marluxia...stupid flowers...

1winged_angel

Ok, im just gonna let you know someting,
Personally my fav is Axel. The reason for this is true and
you'll see what i mean! First of all, Marluxia is gay, second,
Vexen sounds like a gay retard who laughs like a girl, third,
Lexaous is seriously weak, fourth, Vexion can't fool anyone,
Fifth, Larxene is hot ( that's another story), and sixth, Diz dosen't
even know what side he's on! So, that's a viewpoint i think everyone
should know!
biggrin.gif
No! Serously, I mean it!
the 1winged_angel

Oblivion14

My favorite.... hmmm Axel, he's the only one that confuses me, which is a good quality for such a mysterious group XD

exed_out__

Mishia said:
I would say DiZ. Then Riku and Axel. The flower thing about Marluxia just irritates me but he'll be fourth. I didn't really like Larxene. 5th would be either Zexion or Mickey.

DiZ is not a classifed Organization Member, the only reason why someone would think this is because he has some sort of meeting with one of them ina very quick clip in the KH2 trailor.

Niether are Riku or Mickey, they just wear the cloaks to show that they are niether dark nor light.

My Favs. are Axel, Zexion, and Larxene.

CJA

Mickey....I used to call him de da when I was a baby....no but seriously...Mickey Mouse..is by far the best...I mean if it weren't for him...more then half of KH wouldn't even be in existence

Ansem22

"Lexaous is seriously weak"

Actually, he is VERY strong if you try fighting him as just plain Riku. When Riku goes Dark Mode, then the battle becomes insanely easy, a few Dark Auras and Dark Firagas finish Lexaeus in no time.

But in short, he's not seriously weak...Riku's darkness is just seriously strong.

ordyh

1.Larxene(Thunder Element Rocks)
2.Axel(So does Fire)
3.Riku(Nuff said)
4.Mickey(He looks like a JEDI Master)
5.The one who has that sheild and ice attacks.
:cool:

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Hm, it seems most everyone's favorite is either Axel, Larxene, or Zexion.... What ever happened to originality?

Meh, my favorite is Vexen. *blank stares* What? I really like his character. First of all, he's older and smarter than the rest of the members, but he doesn't get any respect (I can totally relate). Secondly, he tried to help Sora before... well, you know. Thirdly, he's ice and that is my favorite element (Well, besides rain, but most people don't consider that an element). And finally, he's the least popular member of the Organization, so I think it's kind of cool that I like him... ^^;;

Ok, now I'll list them in the order that I like them in.
1. Vexion (arg, I hope he comes back, but I don't know...)
2. Zexion (nice hair, lazy, hott...)
3. Marluxia (Why does everyone think pink and flowers means gay?)
4. Axel (He's kinda cool with the hair and the rage management issues... but why is he so skinny? o_O He irks me 'cuz he killed my Vexie!)
5. Larxene (I don't really like her... She's a Mary Sue...)
6. Lexeaus (I haven't played Reverse Rebirth, but I just don't like his looks...)

um... yeah.... *hides from R K O*

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
welll guyz i dont think its right to consider Riku and Mickey Org. members...all they do is wear the cloak...o well, if they are considered org. members, than Riku and then Mickey. If they arent, then Axel he has Fireyness >:].

Heres the List without Riku and Mickey.

1) Axel (Firey stuffs mwuahahahah and he has a funny personality)
2) Larxene (Elictricityy buzzz buzzz buzz and she has a dramaquee personality sorta)
3) Zexion (kool hair ^^ but i dont get to see much of him...)
4) Laxeaus (very powerful o_0...but hes kinda dumb.)
5) Vexen (hate him in alot of ways...I thought he was a girl...o_0..)
6) Marluxia (....pink flowers?...no way)

and heres the list with Riku and Mickey.

1) Riku (he is soooo kool!!and bad@$$!!!and SoulEater rocks!! *points to username)
2) Mickey (the one and only King...with the gold keyblade..i love him)

and then the rest of the list starting with Axel at the #3 person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back