• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite genre of book?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favorite genre?

• Fantasy

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • GORE

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • horror

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Romance

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Action and adventure

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I would have said non fiction. Somehow i managed to enjoy reading "The color History of Conrail" and the same for Amtrak. I like model trains, but i didn't think i'd be that interested

anotner non fiction book i liked was Flyboys by the same guy who wrote flags of our fathers ( if you've seen that movie, the son researching the father is the guy)

next i like the Halo novel "Fall of Reach" since thats actually a worthwhile book, not simply a way for microsoft to cash in on the Halo Franchise.

its all action and adventure, weather its Conrail SD80MACs ( cool points for people who know what that is) roaring down the high iron, TBMs bombing Chi chi Jima, or the Master Chief frantically trying to destroy the Circumference's navagational information.

Druix

My favorite genre is, without a doubt, Fantasy. You can tell by looking at my list of favorite books;
The 10th Kingdom
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Peter Pan
The Princess Bride
The Phantom of the Opera
(fantasy, right? Well, close enough)

I dunno who my favorite author would be....although, I've loved everything I've read by Francesca Lia Block. Agatha Christie is good, too.

ultamaSora

I like fantasy and Action and Adventure books. I don't like Non-fiction book. I don't really want to read what has really happened in this world. I want to read about different worlds.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
maybe i just age faster, like a dog, but i happen to really enjoy non-fiction now. history is a lot more exciting then that unfortunate events or naruto junk you guys read, if you don't just rely on boring school textbooks. but i still enjoy fiction, usually for a short read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back