• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
-yawn- Still, it's not "uber powerful" or anything. It's essentially like Valor and Wisdom mixed together with the Glide ability. It's not like it grants invulnerability or gives the power of unrestrained flight.

KeybladeFinale

Kyuubi said:
That time was Normal.

try proud mode.

and then youll see its not nearly invinciple

besides it doesnt really matter

by the time you get final its at the end of the game where you dont use it much anyway

the point of it is to help you level up to get to 99 if you want

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I am on Proud now, and its still nearly invincible. I mean I never really had any problems with any regular enemies once I drive to any form, but Finale is just powerful thats all. I am not ragging on it or anything. Just forget about it.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Though I guess Wisdom is my fav. because I was just sweepin enemies with Fira, and Thundara when I first got it.

Namine210

l1.png
They're all pretty much neet. I can't complain.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Zari said:
Ah, then you could say the same about Wisdom...and Sora and Donald merge.

Maybe he just isn't that far yet, becuase what would he say about Master, and Finale?

away to the ligh

I've beatin the game, it's just I like valor. The other ones are awesome, don't get me wronge, I just like valor the most ya know. This is fav. form thread, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back