• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite chacter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

In Kh1 it would be Ansem because Billy Zane had a perfect voice for Ansem. In KH2 it wouild be Saix cause he was the best.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
KH1: Hmm... Either Cloud or Squall (Leon). You should have seen my face when I found out they were in the game.

KH2: Sora; mainly because he's matured greatly, becoming a powerful and faithful keyblade master. Are we allowed having two favourites? Because Axel is another one I like; mostly because he's so stylish, flaming, and just plain cool. He also had a good -hmm, can't say heart- but a good heart in a nobody sense. He wasn't like the rest of the organization.

roxas911

my charecter in kh1 is malificient because she was the main villin then it all changed but she was cool then in kh2 it would have to be roxas mainly cause he is so much better than sora and he looks better aswell

Squall18

My favourite characters are probably:

KH1:
Riku, because you see his struggle with darkness and light and the strain it has on his friendship with Sora. In the end though, he redeemed himself by helping Sora close the door to Kingdom Hearts and by stopping Xehanort from hurting Kairi, Donald and Goofy.

KH2:
Axel obviously, even though he could have been in Sora's part of the game more, the stuff he was in was cool and he redeemed himself also by giving his life to help Sora.
Xaldin was pretty cool as well I think, I just wish he had been in it more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back