• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Mine are Leaf Veil, Stun Impact, Slide Dash, and Ars Arcanum.

Leaf Veil - heal without heartless hurting you.
Stun Impact - stun enemies with lightning.
Slide Dash - slide towards any nearby enemy.

Those 3 are found in Final Mix only!

The Reaper

I can! And i have a question if any body can answer it. You know when the abilities have two parts in the name like Strike Raid every time you attack with that ability it shows Strike. How do you get the other part to come back for a following combo Raid or something like that?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Trinity Limit, Arcamium Arts, Ragnarok, glide, scan, and Strike raid

I have more I just can't think of the names

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This has nothing to do with KH2. Why? Because you don't even know what abilities it has. This is more KH.

~NGD OMEGA~

Wrong again .:KL:., we do know a few abilities in it, including wall jump and full swing. The fact that we don't exactly know what they look like is just a minor setback.

Mine are Ars Arcanum, Holy, Strike Raid, and Blazing Donald!!!

~NGD OMEGA~

I agree, but it really should be in the COM forum, because most of the abilities are in COM anyway... Come to think of it, I made a chose your favorite ablility forum in the COM place anyway. Oh well, this thread will really kick it when the game comes out.

~NGD OMEGA~

Add in Holy, I like that. But Ars Arcanum is my ultimate favorite, but by far Blazing Donald is the funniest.

The Reaper

blackdragon88 said:
to theReaper- simple you time the button pressing just right and the final one should say judgement or something

to Lightofthedark- do you have final mix? if so, where did you get it? please dont tell me ebay
Thanks this has been bugging me. Oh simply go to Playasia.com, National Console Support, or a new one i found Cartoon-passion.com, Never go to Buyritegames.com youll never get your order if you buy there. There usally around $50.00 to $80.00 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back