• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fav Battle/Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the best Heartless Battle

• Darkside

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Guard Armor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trickmaster

• Opposite Armor

• Pot Centipede

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Parasite Cage

• Behemoth

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Kurt Zisa

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ansem/World of Chaos

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Face

Re: Best Disney Villian Battle-KH1

It's a tough decision between Maleficent and Chernabog. But I think I'd choose Maleficent, because her dragon form is more of a challenge than Chernabog...

Sora^Fan

Re: Best Heartless Battle-KH1

Kurt Ziza, It was such a fun battle ^.^ plus it was one of the hardest boss in the game...besides Sephiroth of course lol

Raun

I say Ansem because he was just so epic. None of those other heartless were capable of such intense monologues.

Xircs-Number I

Yeah Maleficent as a dragon and chernabog were both pretty darn tough

Xircs-Number I

The Phantom was actually the last boss i that i beat in KH. It was so unbelievably hard.

Raun

I say Chernabog for all the reasons already mentioned. I still want to know why he was just there, waiting.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ansem/World of Darkness, because the music was badass, and just because it's Ansem, nuff said :D

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Chernabog. I was excited when I first saw him, remembering Fantasia all over again. It felt even more epic when Night on Bald Mountain started playing.

Vann Cloudbourne

I enjoyed Kurt Zisa because he was harder than Ansem but not impossible crazy hard like Sephiroth. I liked the phantom battle too but I just enjoyed the zisa fight better.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

Chernabog. Always was the coolest for me. Dark atmosphere, volcano, glowing yellow eyes, Disney's view of the devil, Night on Bald Mountain playing in the backgroud. Could the fight get any better?
I also liked Oogie Boogie. I beat him without knowing how I did it. And until now, I still don't know how to beat him.
Maleficent's dragon form was cool yet hard. And I just loved the cutscene with a possessed Riku stabbing Maleficent.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Maleficent definitely, with Chernabog as second.

Vann Cloudbourne

Chernabog was my favorite. I just liked the music and the area you were in when you fought.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Re: Best Battle(other)-Kh1

The final battle with Riku was the best. It was a hard fight(repeated it so many times that I memorized the lines on the cutscene before) but it was worth it. I even remember crying because of the cutscene where Sora stabbed himself.
Ice Titan was a fun fight, too. I remember not knowing what the hell I was supposed to do and jumping, trying to hit it''s legs and aiming Firaga at the head but never actually hitting it. Then I found out how to beat it. All I had to do was block all its attacks. It was a bit embarassing.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

Um, I would go with Riku because he is a beast but you cant fight him over and over so I voted for Ice Titan...hes awesome :)

bladed asassin

hardest and longest battle would be sephiroth, i had to get up to level 90+ just almost beat him and it was soo hard, but emotionally the riku battle was epic, like the cutscene before just puts you in that mood to kick ass lol

WaveK89

I chose Darkside, more particularly, the first and second battle. I'm not entirely sure why, but the whole experience in starting out was cool. I mean, I never expected to battle something of this measure right off the bat. Although he is an easy fight, I still count Darkside as a cool Heartless battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back