• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate: Destiny's End (A Xion Fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I needed some way for Aqua to lose her body, and some way to get her heart and soul stuck fast in her armour, so, I suppose Terra/Aqua might have worked for that but the point is Terra would stop fighting Ven if Aqua told him to. Or something. Darn, can't make coherent arguments, I just woke up.

Fairly understandable mate. I'll still stick to my TerAqua bias. :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Technically, I threw a screwed up inneundo in there too, which just might hint to Terra/Aqua.

Doing as instructed, Xion clad the naked body with the armour, which just happened to be the same size. Of course it would be. Xemnas would have made sure every last inch would be the same. That was just like him.

Or maybe that's just my pedo Xemnas opinion. Whatever.

A

Azrael

Technically, I threw a screwed up inneundo in there too, which just might hint to Terra/Aqua.

Forget it.

I love you now.

Like forever

XemShi pwns for being absolutely disgusting and crackish.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray!!! You're back and updating!!! Holy crap, that was a really good chapter. The part with Ven and Aqua was sweet, but, like Azreal, I am more a fan of the Terra/Aqua pairing. Aqua seems much more of a mother figure to Ven, and she looks older than sixteen, at least to me. Also, I really liked the memories of Aqua, Ven, and Terra, especially the fight scenes; to be honest, I can really see that happening in Birth by Sleep. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. I can't wait to see what happens next; I want to see Xigbar and Xaldin get their asses kicked again.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Pedo Xemnas -> XemShi -> Awesomeness!

And yeah, Xigbar and Xaldin will probably get their asses kicked when I get down to it.

I suppose the Aqua/Ven was really a bit stretched, but I suppose it brings the point across.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com

OMFG

PEDO XEMNAS XD

Id have to go with Azrael too. Nice chapter (and I mean really this chapter's 6/5 :D) but im not too much of a Ven x Aqua fan (but this chapter's awesome really).

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I'm such a lazy bugger!

Especially since I don't have the will to write more than two pages at a time on paper. I could write about 1000 words before taking a short break on computer, so it's more productive!

Ok, at this rate I think the next chapter will be out by next week or something.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hahahaha, I promise, and thus I give! Even if this chapter is much weaker; when there's fighting, I fail at writing it. Thus I had to mix in some touchy-feely moments just to add to the length.

Once more, written by computer, I'm churning these things like crazy if I get access to the computer. So here we go. Once more, I don't know why I put my title like this, just sounds nice.

Act VIII: Forbidden

Swinging out one arm, the black keyblade trailed several seconds behind the slightly diminutive looking armour, before, as though connected by strings, it swung forward. With one strong blow, Xigbar was struck in the chest, having miscalculated the movement of that keyblade. Grimacing, he leapt backwards, then fired several rounds at the enemy, all of which were reflected by the armour.

“Xaldin!”

“I’m there.”

Taking the corner, Xaldin dived in from one corner, knowing full well that she cannot move in midair, that she will be unable to block the move. But somehow, the laws of physics did not seem to apply to her; she managed to move sideways as though walking on the ground, and the three lances thrown by Xaldin flew by without doing anything.

“Oi, Xion, where are you?”

“Coming, coming. Didn’t you say you could deal with both of them?”

Meanwhile, Aqua was still flying forward, her keyblade held tight in her hands, ready to strike Xigbar. He really shouldn’t last all that much longer. She looked closely; somehow, that face seemed familiar. It was like she had seen him before, but that was highly doubtful, considering how she was lying on a floor for a decade.

This was not lost upon by Xigbar, who looked her in the eye.

“Why do you always look at me like that? You’re just like that boy, Ven.”

Seeing the effect the name had on her, Xigbar dived into a corridor while Aqua failed to land a hit as she sailed by, distracted. Appearing far above, Xigbar smashed his two weapons together.

“Got you now!”

Several salvos were fired on the armour, and while it did not look like it did much damage, the velocity managed to push the armour onto the wall, and made sure that she stayed there as long as he was firing. Their mission did not involve her; Xion was their target. With one down, Xaldin could deal with her no problem.

Running up the slope, Xion tried again. It was not working; why? This time it was worse, there wasn’t even the usual wisp of light. Somehow she could not muster enough concentration to do it. Closing her eyes, she tried again, but once more nothing. She stared at her hands. What was wrong?

Diving down, Xaldin closed the distance between the two of them, and in seconds she could see the fierce glare in his eyes. Their target was her, and it seemed as though he was not afraid to injure her. Pulling all six lances by his side, Xaldin thrust forward with the weapons, barely missing the girl who dove to one corner.

One more time. Straining her mind for every last bit of strength, Xion tried to summon the keyblade once more, and once more there was nothing. Why?

“Heavens, can’t you fight, girl?”

Aqua was calling out to her now. She was being hammered, and was stuck to the wall with no way out as long as the bullets kept raining down her back and pushing her against it.

“Shut up! I can’t summon my keyblade!”

Of course, this was shouted, and of course Xigbar and Xaldin both heard it.

“Oh, poppet, you can’t use your keyblade?”

“Hmph. We travelled so far just to capture a weakling. How typical.”

Moving closer, Xaldin stowed his weapons. Since the target can’t fight back, no point damaging the subject. He would just take her and carry her out of here.

“Do something, Xion! Use magic or something!”

Desperately flinging her fingers out, Xion drove a small ball of fire at Xaldin, who was now walking towards her purposefully. Xaldin simply tilted his head, and the small projectile flew by, leaving him unscathed. Magic really needed concentration, and at this rate she really couldn’t do it, what with her being so worried about her keyblade and all.

“Damn, don’t shoot him! Shoot the gun person! Once he stops firing I’ll be able to help you! Where’s your common sense? You’re just like Ven!”

Squeezing her eyes, she mustered enough concentration to fire a small burst of fire at Xigbar, but all that happened was that Xaldin sent out his lances there and protected him from the flame.

“Oh god. You can’t do anything. Run here now!”

Taking her advice, Xion picked herself up and ran away from Xaldin, who was now hot in pursuit. Somehow, she had to reach Aqua. And when she reached there, well, she had no idea what to do but surely she had an idea. She had enough time to think of it, lying in the room like that, for heaven’s sake.

This spiraling was doing no good for her overtaxed brain either. Surely she would soon be so nauseous that she would just vomit or something and probably end up dying anyway. Then again, dolls were made to fight; she just did not intend to go and transform now and kill off everyone. That would be a sad joke, especially if she happened to wake up and realize she fell into the chasm while she was uncontrollable and was drowning in a pool of acid. No thank you.

Finally, she managed to reach Aqua, just as Xaldin placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back. And with her being so lightweight, there was hardly anything she could do but be dragged backwards, away from the armour that was receiving about 10 shots per second on the back.

“Take my keyblade! Take it and just do something!”

The keyblade, was, in fact, not exactly held by her, floating just off her hand. Of course, Xion was in no position to grab it, now that she was being dragged backwards by Xaldin. Aqua sighed; she used the magic controlling the keyblade to fling it towards the girl, who caught it awkwardly.

“It’s a bit short, isn’t it?”

“You’re in no position to complain. Now stop talking, and start fighting!”

It was a lot heavier than what Xion was used to; this thing felt like it was made of steel. The nice, sleek design didn’t help; it was too short. At least that made it turn faster.

Spinning back, Xion sliced at her right shoulder, where Xaldin was pulling her back with his hand. He swore, then let go quickly, while the column of lances disengaged from defending Xigbar to cut her up.

The lances almost formed a mobile defence for Xaldin, and he knew full well that it was unlikely that this girl could circumnavigate all of them to hit her, considering how tired she was, slightly injured, and with a different weapon to boot. Moving one lance, he planned to strike her from her back, a blind spot, and lock down an acupuncture point in her right knee with it, thus making her stop moving and much easier to handle.

Of course, what he did not know was that Xion had fought him a dozen times in the data form in the Garden of Assemblage, pretty much equally as strong as him, maybe stronger. And she knew that he would do that. It was just like him to do so. And she knew how to handle it.

As the weapon cut down from behind while she pretended to be looking at the moving lances that prevented her from reaching her target, she moved her left hand back and grabbed the lance, swinging it forward in a sharp throw, knocking a second lance out of the defensive orbit around Xaldin. Diving forward, she seized both in her left hand, then smashed the keyblade, knowing that at that particular moment he would concentrate all lances to seal the mini hemisphere, and knocked them all out of the way to their target. Three lances clattered uselessly into the distance; She missed one because she forgot that her weapon was way too short like that, and the short length meant that one lance was not hit by her swing.

Cursing, Xaldin spun, summoning his wind shield to temporarily protect him against other attacks. All going according to plan.

Swinging her entire body, she threw both lances she held directly at him, breaking through the wind shield and striking him in the chest. He growled, not particularly injured because he was strong enough to stop that attack, but it took out his concentration.

That was when Xion dove through the holes pierced by the lances in the wind shield and stabbed him in the chest with the keyblade.

“Wow, that’s sharp.”

“Now you know, right?”

As compared to the typically blunt Kingdom Key, this keyblade was ridiculously sharp by comparison on the front. So of course it hurt. Xaldin howled slightly as the pain settled, then he controlled the last lance he had, and stabbed it into Xion’s shoulder. She grimaced, but held the position of her keyblade, while Xaldin tried to pluck out the keyblade with his arm.

“Hey, Xigbar! A little help here?”

“What?”

Just as Xigbar temporarily looked over and stopped firing, Aqua took that short moment of no longer being fired onto the wall to jump high into the air, grabbing Xigbar by the collar of his hood before he knew it.

“You know, I don’t like killing, but after being fired onto the wall like that for five minutes I’m really pissed off.”

She swung down on her hapless foe, placing one hand in front of his face. He cringed.

Suddenly, a tremendous explosion, and Xigbar spiraled downwards in a long flight, having been blown by some spell from Aqua. Xaldin cursed, propping his lances beneath his falling ally as a sort of protection from his fall.

“We can’t hold this much longer, we must retreat!”

Finally having pulled that keyblade out, Xaldin leapt over to his lances, grabbed Xigbar, before forcibly dragging the unconscious Organization member into a dark corridor.

“Well, that was smooth.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally having got out of there, both girls breathed a sigh of relief, even if technically one was 10 years older than her body showed.

Basking within the glow of various coloured hearts in the background, both of them sat down, and started catching up with each other.

“Ok, so apart from knowing your name, I don’t know anything about you, Aqua.”

“Well, you saw the memories, didn’t you?”

“That doesn’t count at all!”

“What about you, then? Why do I see Ven in you?”

“Who’s that Ven person in the first place? Why does he look like Roxas?”

“Who’s Roxas?”

“Never mind.”

Obviously, this conversation was going nowhere.

“You know, we can discuss this later. We need to find somewhere to bunk down, somewhere where people don’t ask too many questions when a person walks around permanently dressed in armour.”

Ah well, the older person was always the more logistical one.

“There’s still the Garden. While it’s pretty much damaged, I would think that it still may be hospitable. Sadly, the Organization would be expecting me to go there, and I won’t want to put myself in another trap.”

“What’s the Organization?”

“Never mind.”

Both girls sat down there, still thinking of places to go.

“You know, we can always go to Disney Castle.”

“Where’s that?”

“Well, I met Queen Minnie once. She won’t really be asking too many questions, apart from why I haven’t aged.”

“Well, I haven’t met her. It would be a bit awkward, won’t you think?”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

Both sighed. There’s really nowhere to go.

“Why not we just head on to the town first, check the damage, then assess our options.”

“Why must we go to the town in the first place?”

Xion sighed.

“Well, it’s because I really want to see how the Organization wrecked it.”

“But it’ll destroy any sense of us remaining hidden. I’ll say no. Either way, even if it’s wrecked they’ll probably get people to fix it up, so eventually it’ll be fine anyway.”

“Thinking of this is frustrating…”

Then Xion finally had an idea.

“You know, we can always camp out in Twilight Town. Sure, the armour stands out but I don’t think anyone will care if we stay in that abandoned mansion out of town.”

“Well, that’s better than nothing, I guess. Let’s go, then.”

So, now she had broken all tenets of the Organization’s various rules, no longer trying to remain inconspicuous, and had badly damaged several dozen Organization Nobodies, and two members. Not a good start.

“Since we don’t know whether it’s safe there, let’s talk first,” suggested Aqua.

“Well, who are you?” she asked.

“I’m Xion.”

“But you’re not. I don’t even think you’re a real person. You’re like something that seems to not really be there anymore. Either that or you’re incomplete.”

Xion sighed.

“I’m a puppet. A doll. Hand crafted by the Organization.”

“What’s the Organization again?”

“Well, they’re this group of people who lost their hearts to the heartless but kept their bodies, who are trying to get their hearts back by Kingdom Hearts.”

“What are heartless?”

Xion pointed at the various hearts trapped in the manufactorium.

“Look there.”

A zap, then a small soldier spawned from a small heart injected, loping off into the distance.

“That’s a heartless.”

“Those? Oh boy, they look like small fry. How can anyone die to them?”

“Easy enough for you to say, you’re too strong.”

“So I am, but I try not to remember. Anyway, you’re a puppet?”

“Yes, apparently. I’m supposed to be a backup keyblade wielder, because only we can make Kingdom Hearts. But apparently, after seeing your memories, turns out we were simply test subjects to make that body of yours.”

Once more, Xion sighed. Just remembering this nearly made her want to cry.

“This means that, out of all the Organization, who were actually meant not to exist, I’m the only one who really shouldn’t exist. I’m an abomination, a hand crafted soldier, no different from those heartless over there. I really don’t deserve to exist.”

Patting her on the back, Aqua tried to console her, which technically felt like someone was hammering her on the back, since Aqua really can’t control her strength.

“Don’t worry. No one doesn’t really exist. You’re here now, aren’t you? No one can forbid that.”

Xion chuckled.

“That’s what you’ll say. You don’t know what life is like as one of us.”

“Even so, no one can deserve to not exist. Everyone exists for a purpose; you just have to find your own.”

“I’m the only one who doesn’t exist…” with that, Xion burst into tears. Lifting up her hand, Aqua wiped the tears off her face, but they kept streaming down. She sighed.

Suddenly, she moved in and kissed Xion on the lips. Xion was shocked; she quickly pushed her away.

“What was that for?”

“Well, to stop you crying, and it worked, didn’t it?”

Sure enough, Xion was so shocked that she had managed to stop crying. She sniffled, and then wiped off the rest of the tears.

“Ok, well, let’s go, then. There’s no point staying here anymore.”

Opening up the corridor of darkness, Xion walked towards it, then called behind her.

“Follow me through this thing.”

Hesitantly, Aqua took cautious steps towards this portal, before following the lead of the girl before her, who was still trying to throw her past away from her.

Fin~

Yep, weak, weak, I feel embarassed just to have written this up.

And yuri pairing o_O = win! Xion has way too many relationships like that. So, yeah. Not a good story, you can skip if you really want.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Whoa, what the hell? Aqua just kissed Xion on the lips!?!? That part was really weird; sorry, I'm just not into yaoi/yuri. But, whatever. I really liked the fighting scene at the beginning of the chapter. I especially loved it when Aqua punched the living hell out of Xigbar; he so totally deserved that. Now, Aqua and Xion are heading to Twilight Town to hide out at the Old Mansion. I wonder what will happen when they get there. Will Diz and Namine be there? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Crazy yuri action! But I felt the fighting was decent only until Xaldin lost. After that I just wanted to just skip it all, so I just scrambled some other mini fight together and ended it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back