• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fatal frame 3 theme song(koe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

ive just finish playing the game last night.it was awesome.so far,fatal frame is the most scariest game i ever play.not even resident evil 4 can match the horror in fatal frame series.n i luv the theme song too.compare koe with simple n clean or passion or sanctuary,frankly i think koe is even better then all of em.i wan to download the song so i can hear it whenever i feel like i wan to hear it but sadly i dun know how to do so.theres no official website 4 faltal frame.if it possible to download koe n if any1 here in khinsider happens to know where can i download it plss tell me.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Utada isnt even that great. stupid fanboys... make utada and ayumi seem better than they actually are.

is fatal frame good? ive wanted to play it, but it has to do with taking photo's and looks kinda difficult, that and nappies are abit expencive... -__-"

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^Utada used to be good, she not starting to suck. Ayumi blah, don't get be started..She is overrated and needs to stop making music..

Just to note:''The song is good though..'' I did not mean passion) I ment koe

I though the samething, thats what stoped me form getting it but one day I seen it and it was the only game there wroth renting so I rented it..

Its not hard.. Its really good.. I would say rent it first, just because I don't want to take the chance on you getting and hating it.. Then wasting money on it..That would be my fault. When you do get the time rent it..:)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm also looking for Koe. I've got a bad quality version that i recorded from the game. I think the Fatal Frame 2 song, Chou (Butterfly), is better. Passion sucked. Santuary was even worse. Simple and Clean rocked. So you cant say Hikki is a bad singer, it's just the more recent songs that sucked.

Shinkoujo

I really like the Fatal Frame series. I've completed the first two, but I haven't gotten around to beating the last one. I'm too scared to play it. XD I put it in and then stop 5 minutes later. >_> I really like both of Tsukiko's Fatal Frame songs, but I prefer Koe to Chou.

By the way, here's a really good website about the Fatal Frame series. (It also has forums if you want to talk to other fans about the series)

http://www.cameraslens.com/

Unfortunately the site just got revamped recently, so a lot of stuff hasn't been updated yet. But it's a wonderful site nonetheless.

By the way, you can find the Koe song on this website:

http://akaichou.net/chou/

Just navigate to the Fatal Frame 3 section, and then click on music.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummm... well im thinking im gonna start playing the series, but ill have to start with II. as i dont know anywhere that has I. will i still understand the story if i dont play I?

Shinkoujo

Yes, you can play Fatal Frame II and not have to play Fatal Frame I. The two games aren't connected by much of anything. However, if you want to play Fatal Frame III, it would be best to play both of them because they are part of that game. But you shouldn't have any problems when you play Fatal Frame II, as it's a different story with different characters. Also if you really need help, there are some good FAQs listed at Gamefaqs which talk about the plot if it confuses you. Enjoy the series ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back