• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fantasia 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

is there any characters from fantasia 2 in kh2?

.jpg

"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Probaly not b/c there is no Fantasia world, and not a fantasia summon. In the first Kingdom Hearts, they had the brooms, but I think that's about it.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Wait, I thought that giant gargoyle like thing that you fought in KH was from Fantasia. You know, the one at The End of the World. If, not then I guess I made a mistake, but I'm pretty sure he is.

A

Audo

the gargoyle is from fantasia.
the wizard form Fantasia is in KH2
And there is a song called Fantasia in KH2.
but i dont know aboyut Fantasia 2000

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Well, Yensid was featured in Fantasia 2000, but was originally from the first Fantasia. Does that count?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well i know like everyone said chernabog and the brooms r in kh1 and the wizard from fantasia <yensid> is in kh2 but i dont know about fantasia 2000

well actually if u want to go technically there is cause donald was in fantasia 2000 and hes in kh2 but other than that id say no

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah i think they should have flubber hes cool and funny lol imagine him like dancin at the heartless and it confusses them.

...im tryin to think but i cant think of any fantasia 2000 characters that would fit in kh2

Soras Shell

LoyalSubject said:
yeah i think they should have flubber hes cool and funny lol imagine him like dancin at the heartless and it confusses them.
that would be awesome!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
awesomeness ^ and now i want a chronicles of narnia thing in it but i know it aint ganna happen but theres always hope for it in kh3 if there is one
...maybe a good boss would be that jerk in the box i mean jack in the box from fantasia 2000 or a good summon could be that forest spirit at the end

B

bettermanlamia

well the brooms are in kh2. :D its kewl. far as anyother characters from the movie i dont think so. sry. o yea its Fantasia 2000 is the name of the movie (good movie..yea good movie:D lol)

ELF

It would be AWESOME if there was a Fantasia world....

Or a red and blue Keyblade with a magicians hat on the chain.... COOOOOL!!!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
ELF said:
It would be AWESOME if there was a Fantasia world....

Or a red and blue Keyblade with a magicians hat on the chain.... COOOOOL!!!

That would be way cool. I really hope it does, though, it really isn't likely.

PassionRiku

Awards
Night on Bald mountain, that was a song in Fantasia, as well as a song in the KH seires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back