• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fanfic- After KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasTer_DragooN

Hello forums, i'm creating a fanfic about the aftermath of KH2, so any help or recomendations are appreciated. I've already determined that the common enemy will be a celestial force, which has some link to the nobodies and heartless. The plot is that after Xemnas was defeated by Sora and Riku, this force corrected the "universe" by creating more powerful nobodies to act as a new Organisation 13, as an attempt to rebalance the force. The force, unnamed, needs the destruction of the keyblade trinity in order for a "perfect" world populated by nobodies to be created. But, something goes wrong, and one member of the new Org (I will save the character's explanation for when i finish and post the fanfic; you will be pleasantly surprised) defects and saves sora's group. The reason being, is that he wields a special shield with a keywhole on it. With this gift, he and Sora could do a joint move which "unlocks" a small portion of Kingdom Heart's energy. With this, the duo could destroy Heartless and Nobodies with a beam of light. Okay, time to stop giving away the rest of the story, any recommendations and help will be appreciated, i have so much to right about! The only thing I could think about is the beginning and end, I will need your help for the road in between.

Notes:
-Donald and Goofy will not play a significant role in the story
-Mickey will go missing (AGAIN)
-This is in no way my guess of KH3, just a fun "What if?"
-Main party will be Sora, Riku, mystery character, Mickey, and Kairi.
-Many cameos into Final Fantasy and previous KH's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back