• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[FAN MADE ENGLISH DUB] Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX - Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
Hey guys!

I just uploaded an English Dub of the brand the new trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX that was presented by Square Enix at Jump Festa 2014.

Here it is in case, you want to check it out!
:wink:

[video=youtube_share;6cZ0uwlvfBE]http://youtu.be/6cZ0uwlvfBE[/video]

Had a hard time finding all the dialogue lines in English with proper quality. Some of them had Background music, etc (this is noticeable when Jiminy speaks, for example).
However, I guess the final result really paid off (well, at least we get an idea of what the trailer could look like if it was in English)! :smile:

Now, let's wait and see if Square uploads an HD version of the trailer (would be awesome)!

P.S.: Didn't know if I should create a topic just for this or post it in the Jump Festa 2014 one. Feel free to move the topic if you think it's better. Thank you!
:wink:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I think you did a really great job with this. I don't think I would've really noticed the background music if you hadn't mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back