• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fan/Lurker/New Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zeriam

Hello, I'm Zeriam.

I'm new to the forums. I've been a huge fan of the series dating back to the original game on PS2 when I first got my hands on it and I've been hooked ever since. I then stumbled across this site years ago and decided to use it as mu updater for anything related to the series and now I'm finally ready to become an active member.

I love reading/drawing/reviewing things mostly like movies, shows, anime, manga, and video games. If you ever want to chat just send me a text on my profile and I'll be sure to hit you back.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hi there, welcome to the forums! Make sure to read the KHInsider Forums FAQ before you roll. :)

And if you like drawing and reading, why don't you check out the Creative Media and Creative Writing forums? There are a bunch of works of art over at those parts, and I sometimes pop by. But heck, although I'm pretty confident about my writing and photography skills, I can't possibly compete against the other more talented individuals frequenting those forums in drawing, designing, and poetry! XD

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here, and if anything, don't hesitate to ask around. :D

Zeriam

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Make sure to read the KHInsider Forums FAQ before you roll. :)

And if you like drawing and reading, why don't you check out the Creative Media and Creative Writing forums? There are a bunch of works of art over at those parts, and I sometimes pop by. But heck, although I'm pretty confident about my writing and photography skills, I can't possibly compete against the other more talented individuals frequenting those forums in drawing, designing, and poetry! XD

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here, and if anything, don't hesitate to ask around. :D

Well, thanks for the heads up on the Creative Media and Creative Writing forums, Flanix. I'll give those a look once I get settled in here.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, thanks for the heads up on the Creative Media and Creative Writing forums, Flanix. I'll give those a look once I get settled in here.

Trust me, you'll get settled in no time. Gosh, I hope I didn't came off as shamelessly promoting those forums with my previous post. Honest, I wasn't. :p

And by the way, I've added you on 3DS, so do feel free to add me back. You can see my FC and what you can find in my Friend Safari in my signature. :)

Zeriam

Trust me, you'll get settled in no time. Gosh, I hope I didn't came off as shamelessly promoting those forums with my previous post. Honest, I wasn't. :p

And by the way, I've added you on 3DS, so do feel free to add me back. You can see my FC and what you can find in my Friend Safari in my signature. :)

You're fine. I've already gone ahead and added you to my 3DS.

Back