• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu pics and info - BbS Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MandoKeyMaster

I knew there was going to be a new boss and secret movie with FM. Predictable.

Has anyone else noticed the clouded background and ruined castle in the armored figure's pic? This means this takes place after the destruction of LoD, so that man in the armor has to be Eraqus' LS, hands down.

Kira Yoshikage

wQI819jBx2OE8sd8JsPvpER4gkFz2I93.jpg

Im very very very VERY angry at this boss right now D:< He wont die for me D:<
Just wanted to say that. Nice Avatar there Sign.

Spam Thunder Surge .

Also why do they talk about Nomura not being able to beat the new Boss as if it means anything, Nomura himself said he couldn't even beat Vanitas LS.

Absolute

Do you guys think the fight with the armored dude will be canon?
If he's in the mirage arena...

If its true that you fight him in the Arena only, it kind of hurts his chances of being canon since the MA isn't canon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I knew there was going to be a new boss and secret movie with FM. Predictable.

Has anyone else noticed the clouded background and ruined castle in the armored figure's pic? This means this takes place after the destruction of LoD, so that man in the armor has to be Eraqus' LS, hands down.

Except that he's in the Mirage Arena, which decreases the chances of him being canon.

By the way: [ spoilers ]-insert text here[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags. I can totally see the white text there, even if I'm not using the other skin with the dark background that easily reveals lightly colored text.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Also why do they talk about Nomura not being able to beat the new Boss as if it means anything, Nomura himself said he couldn't even beat Vanitas LS.

I agree. I think he also said he himself isn't really that good at games in general. It'd make more sense if they said "20 testers played against this guy and after 34 tries, one was finally successful... after his accomplishment, we decided to give the boss an extra health bar" Something like that that was similar to what they said for Mysterious Figure would've made it seem more like a threat.

washi95

The same way the man in the black coat, this person in an armor
appears in front of Terra and the other. Doesn't that helmet and keyblade
remind you to Terra, Ven and Aqua's master?
Perhaps i'm just reading into this translation too much, but why mention a 'other' in the description? Perhaps a new character is playable in Final Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back