• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Family Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_thekeybearer

That's a great show, ain't it?
Anyways, as this is the nonsense sub-forum, I decided to post this question here: What's up with the monkey that always points? (Normally always points at Chris, why? Where did it come from?)
Any answers or comments regarding that bizzare monkey will be appreciated, thanks.

M

Monkey Man

Sora_thekeybearer said:
That's a great show, ain't it?
Anyways, as this is the nonsense sub-forum, I decided to post this question here: What's up with the monkey that always points? (Normally always points at Chris, why? Where did it come from?)
Any answers or comments regarding that bizzare monkey will be appreciated, thanks.
I think it hates him.

Awards
There's an episode that actually explains why he hates Chris and is an angry monkey. It's in one of those random flashbacks that they do in every episode. I forgot which episode it's in, but it starts off w/ Chris sayin', "The sad part is, he wasn't always angry..."-cuts off to flashback...

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
*loostens throat

The Evil Monkey

The Evil Monkey that lives in Chris' closet:

The Evil Monkey – Lives in Chris' closet and frequently threatens to kill him. Despite this, the monkey seems fond of Chris, as he was saddened when Chris joined the Peace Corps. No one in Chris' family believes him when he tries to tell them of the existence of the evil monkey. Evil Monkey turned evil after coming home early to tell his wife he'd made partner only to find her in bed with another monkey. When not menacing Chris, the Evil Monkey likes to just lay back, listen to Foghat, and smoke weed.

The Evil Monkey's wife – Cheated on her husband with another monkey.

The Cheating Monkey – Not actually part of the same monkey family as the previous two, he had s.. with the Evil Monkey's wife.

The Evil Asian Monkey – may just be the "normal" Evil Monkey with a wig on. If not the Evil Asian Monkey lives in Asiantown and has black hair. This monkey is seen only once when the Griffins are running from the police.

Evilmonkey.jpg

Last edited:

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
ehh that confused me I just thought he hated chris for no reason he's my 4th fav. even though he only points and smokes weed.

Sora_thekeybearer

Wow, cool!
Thanks a lot, Lord IY, that makes it's attitude understandable XDD
I used to think as you, Laffy, but now I see the light.
Thans again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back