• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

Though Sors just getting trapped in the RoD doesnt seem that "shocking" or serious to me. I mean yea, he could meet aqua and ansem and start his journey, but Im hoping for something more serious.

it might not be "that" shocking, but it would work fit in very nicely, and make a great excuse for a Riku prologue in 3. there could be a great storyline about riku being afraid of going to the RoD to find sora, out of fear of the darkness, and mickey has to convince him to go. playing as riku would be awesome, i guess we can have different opinions.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it might not be "that" shocking, but it would work fit in very nicely, and make a great excuse for a Riku prologue in 3. there could be a great storyline about riku being afraid of going to the RoD to find sora, out of fear of the darkness, and mickey has to convince him to go. playing as riku would be awesome, i guess we can have different opinions.

i really think the best outcome would be sora willingly taking on the darkness. that would be the coolest. but, that probly wont be the case.

because light falls to darkness, light does not submit to darkness.

if he does fall, it would lead to Riku trying to save him,

IAMSORA

light falls to darkness, light does not submit to darkness. if he does fall, it would lead to Riku trying to save him,

exactly. FINALLY, SOMEONE! sora does not have to become evil or dark, he could just just fall in the dark (realm). then riku saves him. perfect.

Radar

Bronze Member
haha yes but i feel like that would be too generic, like almost not impressive to the story line
This is what I am thinking.

But other fans feel that it could work nicely. Personally, I like the theory better than vanitas possessing sora, or sora embracing the evil. The best thing that could happen is the Torment finally takes Sora down, and he is put to sleep? Stuck in the RoS? Jeez i dont even know anymore at this point..

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is what I am thinking.

But other fans feel that it could work nicely. Personally, I like the theory better than vanitas possessing sora, or sora embracing the evil. The best thing that could happen is the Torment finally takes Sora down, and he is put to sleep? Stuck in the RoS? Jeez i dont even know anymore at this point..

whatever happens, sora will most likely be saved quickly if he will be the protagonist of KH3. unless they decide to change it up...

IAMSORA

whatever happens, sora will most likely be saved quickly if he will be the protagonist of KH3. unless they decide to change it up...

oh i REALLY hope we dont have anyone but sora as the main protagonist of KH3! i do think he can be saved quickly. from the RoD. by riku. and then aqua and ansem are saved too. 3 birds with one riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back