• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Fake" Key Blade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

i have been thinking about the "fake" key blades (FKB) or incomplete key blades (IKB) at the end of the secret ending. As most of you know this is not the first time we have seen a FKB/IKB. The first time was when fighting riku in KHs 1 at Hollow when he used his dark key blade made from 6 of the 7 princess of heart. Now in the cross road of key blades we see that all the key blades have no chain on them just like the one riku used. Also as most of you have seen you see many key blades that you use in the game in there too. I think that this place we see is where the key blades go when they are not being used and that the reason that the blades have no chains that the the key blade master carry the chains with them at all time so they can summon that key blade then they need it. This would also explains why there are so many blades because the are a infinite number of chains out there. Also the knights we see coming to take the 3 real blades or complete key blades may have found a way to call these incomplete blades to them with out the use of a chain.

EDIT: I went back and changed some stuff that i had left out before. I was late last night when i wrote this so a had missed some points i wanted to bring up.

Last edited:

Van

yes thats why i called them the real key blades or may be i should have said the complete key blades.

Super SoraX

I thought the keyblade riku had was a real keyblade. But instead of it opening doors it opened up peoples hearts showing their true nature. Why is it that a keyblade with out a key chain is fake. Why cant it be the original keyblade that was made. Seeing how a keychain has the ability to change one keyblade into many and change the power of the keyblade. If that is the case the originals wouldn't need keychains. Seeing how they would be the ones that hold the power and the keychain is just a version of the keyblade that you can transfer to another keyblade. Sora only has one keyblade but many keychains that causes the blade to change shape and power. I mean the keychains had to modeled after something right.

Last edited:

Van

Well one of the reasons i think that the key bladed used at that time does not have a chain is becasue it is incomplete. It only had 6 of the 7 hearts it need. So it is a IKB.

T

TwilightBlitz7

dammit i'm sick of people saying the keyblade riku had in Hollow Bastion is fake i love that keyblade and when i get older i am goin to talk to nomura about havin a character who wields the Kingdom Key and the key from hollow bastion which i have so aptly named the Dark Kingdom Key

Van

TwilightBlitz7 said:
dammit i'm sick of people saying the keyblade riku had in Hollow Bastion is fake i love that keyblade and when i get older i am goin to talk to nomura about havin a character who wields the Kingdom Key and the key from hollow bastion which i have so aptly named the Dark Kingdom Key

I called it a FKB/IKB and gave then reasons for calling it fake/incomplete. plz do not get all hung up on the fake part.

E

Eclipse

i think all riku said was "it's just like yours...only it has the power to open the door to people's hearts" so i call it the Copy-Catting-People's-Hearts-Door-Opening-Power-Keyblade

Van

What he said was that it unlocks the darkness in peoples hearts not the door to it.

D

DESTATUS

ok heres the low down

the ending is this time mainly poitned at xenahort and xenmas

ok the keyblades obviusly form a crossroad now heres what i can gather

when a heartless is destroyed the heart goes to kingdom hearts where it sleeps in darkness and never used again

but when a nobody dies it just goes black and whte a disapeers but where does it go,hhhm well xenmas wore black and white at the end so that points to something

there are 4 worlds

the world of light also known as your own paradise
the world of light is anything that you hold dear to you and alsong as you dont leave it you wont find any problems.

how can i prove this well when sora went through the door to light he entered DI it was rikus and soras greatest wish.
also when xenahort wanted to leave his world thats when the problems arised right.

the world of darkness is obviusly kingdom hearts
the world of darkness is where the darkness resides where the lost hearts live.

another world is the world that never was
this world is in the middle of the door and kingdom hearts so its the world inbetween here is the last world that a physical person can live.

and another world is a place that someone goes to when they are destroyed as a shell i call it the world of energy.

now xenmas had the power to weild energy and the power to also control nobodies he also had the power of darkness that in no doubt was granted to him by his former self xenahort.

now he could control some nobodies and energy very well so most likely you could put them into the same category.

or maybe it was the soul inside the body that he could control this would mean he could manipulate the energy inside of the nobodie this would mean that he could most likely take the soul out of a nobodie the shell would then be destroyed but he could use the soul for his own will.

infact its possible if this theory is correct that the two sabers he uses is apart of his soul.

another thing to back this up is that when you fight xenmas for the last time he is able to create another part of him another him to be exact.

so while one of him is able to catch sora the other can fight of riku.

but when you are riku u hit the person that has sora and that guy disapeers

so it is that the other xenmas was an illusion the one that had sora was an illusion the other one that was riku was not.

but how could an illusion use xenmas powers so well

heres the reason beacause the illusion was apart of xenmas's soul.

and once again another thing to back this up is in the final battle against xenmas he uses a ability that puts you agains alot and alot of lasers.

altough xenmas just stands their and does nothing while the lasers are shooting

but straight after that xenmas is tired and weak but why he did practically nothing

the reason he was weak is beacause he is only body and soul but now he was only holding on to a mere fragment of soul and thus was weak.

this was his downfall.

in the secret trailer we see a nobody in the background disappering now i thought what an unusualy thing a twilight zone just being there for no reason.
well its beacause that is the world of energy.

the shadow was xenmas approaching the keyblades infact his last word was keyblade.

the words at the end say this

something like this

from the depth of darkness........
everything is born....

no doubt this is a theory of xenahort who fasly belives that everything was born from darkness

altough there are hearts in kingdom hearts, they can never leave and so nothing could ever be born there.

rikus keyblade was called the lost heart and was created when the six of the seven princess of hearts were merged into one.

this keyblade was incomplete but had the power to unlock the door to kingdom hearts but it didnt have the power to unlock kingdom hearts.

the key is what happens when something is incomplete its when there is no yin for yang but this yin does want to be complete so its only power is to try and complete itslef by unlocking another heart and stealing it and thats what it did.

and once the other heart was unlocked the key disapered and turned into the hearts and they were all replaced.

and that is my theory

im gonna make a thread about it

RikusDarkHalf

DESTATUS said:
ok heres the low down

the ending is this time mainly poitned at xenahort and xenmas

ok the keyblades obviusly form a crossroad now heres what i can gather

when a heartless is destroyed the heart goes to kingdom hearts where it sleeps in darkness and never used again

but when a nobody dies it just goes black and whte a disapeers but where does it go,hhhm well xenmas wore black and white at the end so that points to something

there are 4 worlds

the world of light also known as your own paradise
the world of light is anything that you hold dear to you and alsong as you dont leave it you wont find any problems.

how can i prove this well when sora went through the door to light he entered DI it was rikus and soras greatest wish.
also when xenahort wanted to leave his world thats when the problems arised right.

the world of darkness is obviusly kingdom hearts
the world of darkness is where the darkness resides where the lost hearts live.

another world is the world that never was
this world is in the middle of the door and kingdom hearts so its the world inbetween here is the last world that a physical person can live.

and another world is a place that someone goes to when they are destroyed as a shell i call it the world of energy.

now xenmas had the power to weild energy and the power to also control nobodies he also had the power of darkness that in no doubt was granted to him by his former self xenahort.

now he could control some nobodies and energy very well so most likely you could put them into the same category.

or maybe it was the soul inside the body that he could control this would mean he could manipulate the energy inside of the nobodie this would mean that he could most likely take the soul out of a nobodie the shell would then be destroyed but he could use the soul for his own will.

infact its possible if this theory is correct that the two sabers he uses is apart of his soul.

another thing to back this up is that when you fight xenmas for the last time he is able to create another part of him another him to be exact.

so while one of him is able to catch sora the other can fight of riku.

but when you are riku u hit the person that has sora and that guy disapeers

so it is that the other xenmas was an illusion the one that had sora was an illusion the other one that was riku was not.

but how could an illusion use xenmas powers so well

heres the reason beacause the illusion was apart of xenmas's soul.

and once again another thing to back this up is in the final battle against xenmas he uses a ability that puts you agains alot and alot of lasers.

altough xenmas just stands their and does nothing while the lasers are shooting

but straight after that xenmas is tired and weak but why he did practically nothing

the reason he was weak is beacause he is only body and soul but now he was only holding on to a mere fragment of soul and thus was weak.

this was his downfall.

in the secret trailer we see a nobody in the background disappering now i thought what an unusualy thing a twilight zone just being there for no reason.
well its beacause that is the world of energy.

the shadow was xenmas approaching the keyblades infact his last word was keyblade.

the words at the end say this

something like this

from the depth of darkness........
everything is born....

no doubt this is a theory of xenahort who fasly belives that everything was born from darkness

altough there are hearts in kingdom hearts, they can never leave and so nothing could ever be born there.

rikus keyblade was called the lost heart and was created when the six of the seven princess of hearts were merged into one.

this keyblade was incomplete but had the power to unlock the door to kingdom hearts but it didnt have the power to unlock kingdom hearts.

the key is what happens when something is incomplete its when there is no yin for yang but this yin does want to be complete so its only power is to try and complete itslef by unlocking another heart and stealing it and thats what it did.

and once the other heart was unlocked the key disapered and turned into the hearts and they were all replaced.

and that is my theory

im gonna make a thread about it

dam everything you write is soooo long and spaced a little to spaced if you ask me
also good job

D

DESTATUS

its only long cause i like to prove a point

i space it out so you can take a breather between sentences

RikusDarkHalf

DESTATUS said:
its only long cause i like to prove a point

i space it out so you can take a breather between sentences

ok but trust me if you are *****/*********/ exct. I will be right there to add you to the names of Giant heartless for luke in D hearts

Yes but still I cant trust you so ya...

D

DESTATUS

no it was a reply first but then i thought what a good theory so i made it a thread

Van

ok thats a good theory and all but what does it have to do with topic of the theard???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back