• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fake ansem(the heartless)vs xemnas(the nobody)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would win?xemnas or xehanort(the heartless)

• xehanort(the heartles)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • xemnas

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

this may sound crazy.i think if the fake ansem were still alive in kh2,he will be xemnas greatest enemy or maybe hes ultimate threat to the nobodies or the other way around.the fake ansem(xehanort) n xemnas,they r not the same person,rite?same goes to sora n roxas.they hav nothing in common,i think...
my point is,if this two co-exist,they will totally not get along with eachother,will not co-op to conquer the world n they will surely be enemies.so if this two villain battle with eachother,who will win??

BionicleKeyblade

Well, I would think that Xemnas would try to reunite with Xehanort's Heartless to become whole, but I doubt the Heartless would submit to that.

Well, considering that Xemnas was easy as heck and Ansem made me want to smash the game console, I would say Ansem.

O

Oberon

Just let it die if noone will do it already... Like just ignore it I guess.

C

Charlie

sephira808 said:
this may sound crazy.i think if the fake ansem were still alive in kh2,he will be xemnas greatest enemy or maybe hes ultimate threat to the nobodies or the other way around.the fake ansem(xehanort) n xemnas,they r not the same person,rite?same goes to sora n roxas.they hav nothing in common,i think...
my point is,if this two co-exist,they will totally not get along with eachother,will not co-op to conquer the world n they will surely be enemies.so if this two villain battle with eachother,who will win??

-I think you have a solid theory (for the moment considering that you haven't played KH-2 at all) However, I think it's best that you take your time, & analyze the storyline in the game once you play it, and get back to us with what theories you may have for the NEXT game, & not just about what might happen in KH-2. I'm not criticizing you for your theory, I'm just suggesting that you play the game, and see what everyone else is talking about for yourself.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

Man... I don't like Xenmas... But he does kick major behind... (I can't believe I just said that)

HeartofTwilight

I think that Xemnas would attemppt to merge, but there is no way heartless xehonort would submit to the merge. In the fight that follows Xemnas would win. he has more moves and doesn't rely on his stupid gaurdian to do all the work. The fact that he can telaport would help alot too

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Lol, major spoilers.... Major spoilers in the title too... Not good... But anyways, I think Xemnas would crush Xehanort's heartless, because he's waaaay stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back