• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fairy God Mother Replaced with YUNA (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well.. yeah I guess but for some reason when people think Final Fantasy X and Summon they think yuna....

T

truefanofkh

Yeah, I guess you're right, but still I knew there was other summoning in Final Fantasy. (Duh, there games are notorious for summoning). Without summons is it a Final Fantasy game? <--irrelevant question.

Yuna as a Fairy Godmother <---Uninterested. No summons GREAT IDEA!! How many of you people ACtually used the summons in Kingdom Hearts?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Gunblader Lionheart said:
Well.. yeah I guess but for some reason when people think Final Fantasy X and Summon they think yuna....
With people you mean you, cuz when I think Summon, I think FINAL FANTASY, not X.

Yo uever played a different FF? Cuz FFIX for example is exactly the same with summoning.

You ever played FFVII? They can all summon.

You ever played FFVIII? They can all summon...

etc etc etc.

T

truefanofkh

Yes, I know that. Next time read my post a little more throughly. Instead of the usual skimming. I said I HAVE played others after I said I didn't. Therefore I contridicted myself and led you to believe I havn't.

List of FF games: Final Fantasy II-VI And Final Fantasy VIII-(skip IX) X and X-2 Yay now you know.

New2Ya said:
With people you mean you, cuz when I think Summon, I think FINAL FANTASY, not X.

Yo uever played a different FF? Cuz FFIX for example is exactly the same with summoning.

You ever played FFVII? They can all summon.

You ever played FFVIII? They can all summon...

etc etc etc.

Well I've played FF 7,8,(a bit of 9),X,X-2 and well yeah and I was dumb to assume sory New2Ya... And everyone else i offended

T

truefanofkh

Heh, why would you offend us? And why would that offend us? (you didn't offend me) He's just being him (like I would know how he acts). Anyway, everyone knows you can summon in almost all of the Final Fantasy games.

Vote NO for Yuna being in Kingdom Hearts (I have nothing against her).

truefanofkh said:
Heh, why would you offend us? And why would that offend us? (you didn't offend me) He's just being him (like I would know how he acts). Anyway, everyone knows you can summon in almost all of the Final Fantasy games.

Vote NO for Yuna being in Kingdom Hearts (I have nothing against her).

Your very kind! Thanks for acknowledging my thoughts and feelings

Fluffy Paine

it's kinda weird having her in KH2, cos first of all....she not a summoner anymore. second of all.....she has nothing to do with KH!

though, it would be nice to have her in it. but not for the summoning, something more cool.

T

truefanofkh

Hey, No problem.

Is your name the same as the one on the RPG? Well mines Rurouni Kenshin!

Edited: Paine you're right, just like I said she can't summon anymore. But she's still the High Summoner.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Gunblader Lionheart said:
Your very kind! Thanks for acknowledging my thoughts and feelings
Dude, I'm not angry at you at all! You just didnt realised that for a sec, thats all. Its all good.

Good luck on the theories mate!!

Twilight Town

It would be cool, but its not very likely. Besides, Nomura said that summons would be very different, and there may not even be summons in the final game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
cross_break said:
that would suck if there would be no summons
(by the way i'm new here)
Welcome at the forums!!!

Summons need to be in it. I would want the Dwarves to be as summons!! And the elves of the movie where that girl touches the spinning wheel. (I only know the Dutch name of the movie, lol!! Doornroosje)

T

truefanofkh

New2Ya said:
Summons need to be in it. I would want the Dwarves to be as summons!! And the elves of the movie where that girl touches the spinning wheel. (I only know the Dutch name of the movie, lol!! Doornroosje)

Once again do you really use summons? Also is that movie called like snow white or something? I don't know spinning wheel, hmm...?!?! I used all the summons once in Kingdom Hearts and that was it. I just wanted to see how they were excuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back