Failures .-.



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S

.Scarlet Letter.

Guest
A thread worthy of the Nonsense section. I've noticed that most members do not even know who Haruhi is. That fails.
In conclusion Haruhi=Wins.
 
I

inhiding

Guest
I love you for making this thread.

.Scarlet Letter. said:
In conclusion Haruhi=Wins.
Quoted for emphasis.
 
Last edited:

RTP49

who's your nii-ni
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
2,664
Awards
0
Location
WEST VALLEY HIGHFIVE
.Scarlet Letter. said:
A thread worthy of the Nonsense section. I've noticed that most members do not even know who Haruhi is. That fails.
In conclusion Haruhi=Wins.
DAMN STRAIGHT

Now I will post a random Haruhi macro from my stash of world renowned image macros.



Amazing. Just simply gorgeous.
 
S

.Scarlet Letter.

Guest
unknown212 said:
letter you have 1 day to explain to me what "Haruhi" means your you phail...
^^Lol, you fail.

-Side note: As you can see, unknown212 is part of the mass horde of failures on the forums that doesn't know who, not what, Haruhi is.
 
S

.Scarlet Letter.

Guest
one search & this is what I find, I'm mad I was right about you
That makes no sense at all.



See? SL has macros too. Just not as nice as RTP's .__.
 
S

.Scarlet Letter.

Guest
I'm to damned lazy to google it up,if it so happens it's just some Bumb anime character far from being produced & trasnalted to america then this thread will have no Puppose.
I didn't see that^^

This thread has a "puppose."
Read the plonking first post. You fail if you do not recognize the win of Haruhi.
 
I

inhiding

Guest
unknown212 said:



one search & this is what I find, I'm mad I was right about you :rolleyes:
Failure.

The series may look all cutesy at first, but the plot rivals to that of Evangelion, IMO.

RIDETHEPIG said:
http://azurithxhin.net/Gallery/albums/album05/parapara.gif

WAIT- THARS MOAR
stol'd
 
Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
4,998
Awards
1
Location
NOT FUCKING SPIRA, THATS FOR SURE!
  • Retired Staff
^^It does not rival Evangelion...Haruhi has no rival for she is win thus Haruhi=win..which means Eva is pwn'd

Covert to Haruhi-ism you failures who dont know what it is...for your soul might be forgiven (It wont be)

<3 thread
 
Last edited:
S

.Scarlet Letter.

Guest
Kawaiikousuke said:
It does not rival Evangelion...Haruhi has no rival for she is win thus Haruhi=win..which means Eva is pwn'd

Covert to Haruhi-ism you failures who dont know what it is...for your soul might be forgiven (It wont be)
Bolded for emphasis xP.
The truth has been spoken.
 
I

inhiding

Guest
li'lwitch8251! said:
Who's Harushi? Or whatever you spell it?
Oh, so many choices on what to tell you regarding what you just posted popped into my mind.
 
Top