• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Faded Hope (An Anti-Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

-- Story --
On a supposed "Earth" civlization has fallen, a single man rules the planet, his name is Akitai Sinazoa, his own twisted dictatorship has been established. The last battle to destroy this corrupt leader was fought 7 years ago, where he conquered through a single swipe of his sword. One man stood against him, that man destroyed 5000 soldiers by himself until he was met by Akitai which was a glorious fight. It lasted 12 days and eventually Akitai pierced his skull with a killing blow from a hidden dagger. Now his son, Scion(17 years old), has risen after 7 years of training, with his sister, Shin(15 years old), and 2 friends, Kai(16 years old) and Nobutada(16 years old). They are out to destroy him, for revenge, for freedom.

~We need someone to RP as Shin, Kai, Nobutada, and Akitai (I am Scion)
~For the first part, the "kids" are fighting through Akitai's ranks taking down armies with their superb skills, this is where they "train" and come closer as friends
~Akitai confronts them, and he is invincible, too fast, too strong, too skilled to be hit until I PM the person who RP's as him to tell him the time has come for the end of the RPG
~In the end 2 other characters will recieve a PM from me, the contents of the PMs will be secret for now

Character Name: Scion
Weapon: Kunai
Strength: Speed
Weakness: very little power
Bio: the mystery soldiers son, sister of Shin, best friend of Kai and Nobutada, since age 10 he has done nothing but train with malice in his heart for the man who killed his father, Akitai, he will kill him, no matter what

(1 strength, your choice, 1 weakness, your choice, bio your choice, just include the required things, IE the relations between characters)

*Please join*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back