• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fabula Nova Crystallis = 3 new titles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

I was searching the web as always looking at different artwork (I decided I would rresaerch some FF art) trying to add upon my imagination and creativity when I came across some info about the new FNC(Fabula Nova Crystallis).It seems that besides FFXIII,FFX VS XIII, AND FFXIII AGITO;there are now going to be three additional titles.

Check It Out

EDIT: SORRY placed this is the wrong thread

King-of-Hearts

Kawaiikousuke said:
^^^ Yeah i see you posted it in the wrong place but whats Fabula Nova Crystallis?..and the art was nice...Oh and if this moves where does it go?

It would move in the game section/then in the Square-Enix forum

I already knew about the first 3 games,but I didn't the next three had already been posted about.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, one is going to be a mobile game so I doubt it'll be too costly. What's really going to get us is the ones for PS3. Didn't they say that the games should release at about $60. That'd be about $300 just for the five(possibly unless they're making another mobile) that aren't mobile. We all know every FF fan is going to buy them all at one point or another. I know I will lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back