• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

F.S....A queen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
well, sora's is a crown on his keyblade
maybe F.S. is the leader? like uhhh:

F.S.=Sora
other soldier=Riku
other soldier=Kairi

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know how there are princesses of heart. Maybe she's the long lost queen of hearts. And the ES is the king of heart.

Cyypher100

I still think she was the princess of heart before Kairi...but the blade DOES look alot like Soras blade..only hollowed out....now its driving me crazy as to how and why shes in a basement....its really sad actually. (thats shes in a basement, not me being crazy)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^It's only her armor. Xemnas did something to her.

GAPLKA teh Bioz

To me, that Keyblade never really looked like a Crown, it actually seemed more like a key. (Well, that doesn't seem to be a difference, but it is). You know, it could be half of a squared out star of David and I could easily assume that she is half Jewish.. I highly doubt it, but you know It doesn't really look like a crown.. Someone show me how on Deep Jungle is it a crown?

Last edited by a moderator:

daxter fan

If Xemnas called the armor old friend then she most likely died , the armor is just a mere thing, a symbol to keep her mentioned.

Water Dancer

i was always lookin at that keyblade wondering what it actualy was. first i thought i was a hack saw on the end of it :lol: but your idea seems more realistic

GAPLKA teh Bioz

@Water Dancer
It still doesn't look like a crown. A Hacksaw is definatly out of the question, but how would it be a crown, I don't see that.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think that xemnas is trying to reach someone through the f.s, maybe the b.h.s or someone like that, maybe teh uem. maybe they are all connected to each other. like it said in the quote. maybe the uem was like a mentor to the knights...turned evil, and they were instructed to defeat him...well the uem could be like yen sid, mickey could be teh king or maybe another king, and hte 3 knights are like sora donald and goofy, but only totally different versions, except for the fact that their fates are connected. it does seem to be an exact replica, kinda lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back