• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

F***, not again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Here we go again...I just posted 9000+ posts, suppose I really should stop...So...anyway...YAY~~~W00T W00T!!!:p:D:p

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Congratulations, if there was an award for most dedicated member you would certainly get it.

Kira Haro

Unknown
you_win_prize.jpg

Congratulations. If there was a prize for the most dedicated member to being an utter waste of existence, you'd win it!

L

Lost

Kiros I would say so. You were here since June which gives you : June, July, August, September, October. 5 months on 9000 posts. Do you live? Or are you a dedicated member and cant get a life. Because honestly making that many posts in little time is...sad.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
....=P Lost. You.Are.Jealous. Just cause you dont have as much posts as Angel X ... [Neither do I but oh Well] you dont have to insult them. I bet Angel has a life. She just has a lot of time on her hands lol. Anywhoo.. congrads Angel X

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Breaking Point said:
wait...werent you supposed to be mostly leaving? how the hell do you get so many so fast?

Yeah, I know that I said I was leaving, but I wasn't sure about it anyway, so I could stay if I'm lucky, or leave if fate decides. Hehehe:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back