• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
It's a re-occurring trait in the KH franchise; partially because Nomura is said to favor blue eyes. :l

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Riku's eyes are cyan. Doesn't matter though, it's a type of blue.
Nomura likes to give his protagonists blue eyes.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Well, the thing is, like everyone else has said, Nomura likes to give his protagonists blue eyes. Since there are so many protagonists from other games, it would naturally seem like there are a lot of blue-eyed people.

Muse

you look atrocious
The reason may be that blue eyes sometimes represent purity

I somewhat doubt that, what with Lexeaus, Zexion, Luxord, and Marluxia having blue eyes. :v

and yes Nomura said he likes blue eyes.

That's a more likely explanation for the baby-blues than saying they're a sign of one close to the light or a sign of purity, given the examples above.

Last edited:

Nozomi Ai

I have noticed this, but i cant help but wonder if Riku has aqua or green eyes. They change alot. I also witnessed someone in the game who had a different eye color on each eye so im wondering if he wnet into detail to make some characters have changing eye colors?

KHxOblivion

I have noticed this, but i cant help but wonder if Riku has aqua or green eyes. They change alot. I also witnessed someone in the game who had a different eye color on each eye so im wondering if he wnet into detail to make some characters have changing eye colors?

I think they're teal.

Muse

you look atrocious
Proves that some characters don't have blue eyes, which is at least 66% revelant!

Um, it's already been known that there are several characters that do not have blue eyes. There are just several that do.

Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Saix, Axel, Larxene, Demyx, Pence, Olette, Hayner, Riku, Yuffie, Aerith, Selphie, Wakka, and Tifa all have different colored eyes.

Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Namine, Lexeaus, Zexion, Luxord, Marluxia, Aqua, Terra, Ven, Cloud, and Tidus all have blue eyes. There may be more, but I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back