• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

Im guessing the golden/yellow/orange eyes is going to have a major role because at the end of the BBS vid it closes in on terra eyes which are yellow and inn the leaked trailer it closes in on MX yellow
post what you thyink

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Im thinking you need help on trying to make an actual thread

KCDjedi

Eh, Nomura has stated that we should be able to figure out what that meant.... And we did. When a person's eyes turn yellow/gold that means that they've gotten too close to the Darkness (are attempting to use it's power). Think of it like in Revenge of the Sith.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well I work at the airport

i live in an apartment, 2 bedrooms

i go to college in Washington State University where i have my bachelor's fine arts degree

i met a girl at work and we date regularly

im living the time of my life LOL

Kid, come back when you're grown to making a joke at my level

You just posted a guess, im wondering why you even post

Last edited:

PyroRiku

Ok ok calm down guys. True it was kind of lamish for a theory but its a good start. The eyes are a big possibility because if you'll notice that all the good characters like sora, riku, and kairi have brown or blue eyes, but almost all the villains have reddish yellow eyes, coincidence?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Ok ok calm down guys. True it was kind of lamish for a theory but its a good start. The eyes are a big possibility because if you'll notice that all the good characters like sora, riku, and kairi have brown or blue eyes, but almost all the villains have reddish yellow eyes, coincidence?

Wrong, those whose eyes have turned yellow are those who have fallen to close to darkness. Only a few villains have yellow eyes, and BBS shows it as significance which is a no brainer.

Basic Thread: Im guessing yellow eyes are important, what do you think??-_-

xXMarukuXx

well in this case its important but sayng this just cause they focused the camera on that, isnt an enough reason to think that it may also be to show their emotions trew their faces not to mention dramatize the moment thats why this only happens when they are mad or determined, thats base in all anime, cartoon,movies,series just about almost everything

Skye Aramore

I do not think the eyes are entirely important but it could just fill us on some information such as Terra being close to darkness and I think that's about it.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yes the yellow eyes are important. it makes a significant change to poeple. its good that you dound this out but most poeple already know this

i go to college in Washington State University where i have my bachelor's fine arts degree

WSU huh? I've been thinking about going there. my cousin goes there

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yes the yellow eyes are important. it makes a significant change to poeple. its good that you dound this out but most poeple already know this

WSU huh? I've been thinking about going there. my cousin goes there

You live around Washington? You might see me if you do, I work at United in Seatac Airport. Im the bored guy who works on the top floor outside

Also WSU is all right, their art classes are a given but it's worth looking at

wait, i've talked to you before in the Help, and Support forums right?

xXMarukuXx

im thinking youre 19 an you need a life.

im thinking your 14 and wont have a life...ppl that say interrestes are based in how old they are is just stupid...but since its always kids that say that i dont really care. is punish is growing old alone why jerking off at the afternoon soap operas and pissing himself

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

im thinking your 14 and wont have a life...ppl that say interrestes are based in how old they are is just stupid...but since its always kids that say that i dont really care. is punish is growing old alone why jerking off at the afternoon soap operas and pissing himself

I remember when i was like 13, Some 21 year old guy was arguing with me, on the Sonic Adventure 2 Forums at Gametalk. I said something close to what he said, but here i am now, still interested in my VidGames and such. Just because your older doesn't considerably mean you go through some drastic change, its the world around you that changes thus having to keep up you mature along the way. I still hold to my youth, and im still young, just because i see fit to post here doesn't mean i dont have a life, unless you spy on me at the other end of my comp.

xXMarukuXx

I remember when i was like 13, Some 21 year old guy was arguing with me, on the Sonic Adventure 2 Forums at Gametalk. I said something close to what he said, but here i am now, still interested in my VidGames and such. Just because your older doesn't considerably mean you go through some drastic change, its the world around you that changes thus having to keep up you mature along the way. I still hold to my youth, and im still young, just because i see fit to post here doesn't mean i dont have a life, unless you spy on me at the other end of my comp.

Im saying that your interest isnt based on age, games are only forbidden to younger ppl depending on the content so just cause you post and have 19 makes you have no life and be a mega nerd or something?...no, and ye ppl may say that when they are young so im simply inviting to think and grow a little before saying such thing cause they only say that when their ideas and theories are broken down and they cant disprove you so they attack your life...being 14 and playing games isnt having a life either, and being young isnt an excuse for being stupid and although im only 2 years older then him, iv been blessed for not having is idiot mind when i was at is age and even younger. i just get pissed cause every little idiot kid does that after they lost their arguments

evilinterpol

this is kinda a retatrted thought, but what if it meant that they could turn in to wolfs or werewolfs, i only think this cause of this picture i found along time ago

kk9352006072420360218bighi31.jpg

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

sry adamus i was just mad before............

no it's cool. Once your in the forums for a while you tend to grow into an ass sometimes but it's only because you know everything that goes on and such. Stay here for about 5 months and trust me, you'll be about the same as me

by the way that pic, although i know it's Vincent from DoC, looks like a werewolf Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back