• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"eye"blades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKozy

okay so after watching the secret video a couple thousand times. i started to noctice something. take a look at this pic.

OM-DM.jpg

see a connection? there are eyes on each of those two keyblades. now this isn't the first time we've seen this "eye"
souleater.png

soul eater has the "eye" too.

so are these new types of keyblades? or an even stronger version of them? hopefully we will soon find out.

Caminee

well soul eater isnt a keyblade...its simply a weapon that malificent gave riku when he surrendered (sp?) to the darkness....i think the eye represents that they have been in darkness or still are in darkness.

T

Tyler Durden

^ but then, why would soul eater have an eye? IT wasn't a keyblade.

twilightdarkness

There is already a thread about this..its old news kind of..but good opservation..and unsure but i think the way to dawn does have an eye on it

I

The Show Must Go On
Creepy... That would be strange if they were a different type of Keyblade... so complicated...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
^^^ THEN KING MICKEY MUST HAVE THE KEYBLADE OF TWILIGHT!!!! that would explain y the blade is gold but the handle is gray!!!!!!

Twinblades

i think you guys are thinking wayyy tooo much and making wayy too much theories..i think the eye was just made because nomura might have thought it was kool or something like how he had mickey in sunset horizons ...he said he had him on their because he thought it would be kool.i dont think it means anything important the eye i mean

Caminee

and he didnt just add mickey in to make it look cool he said he had the view of his back/side because he thought it would look cool. i think it was the part where he put his foot down and u could see his tail

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i agree wit *player*. and i still thin King Mickey might have the twilight keyblade

Last edited:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Good catch =D

Same suit (what Evil Riku/ Riku Controlled by Xehanort's heartless wore without the hula skirt) and same design with the eye. It could bring a connection o.o

t0g

nice find dude...mad props....even though this could be just as irrelevant as the fact that some keyblades have keychains....

are you ready for people to spam me with "keychains are important comments"....cause i really dont see the relevance in this eye thing or key chains...but still...pretty interesting how they add in little details like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back