• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extreme Breakthrough! Please Read!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakedSchemer

here's a little something i noticed whilst tinkering with the names of Xehanort, Ansem, and Xemnas:

In Kingdom Hearts 1 you fight Ansem (Xehanort Heartless). Ansem in KH1 is incorrectly reffered to as ansem because he is only impersonating Ansem the Wise (DiZ) as a result of remembering all of the great teachings of Ansem the Wise when the original "Xehanort" was his student or whatever. BUT: the names of heartless and nobodies are often an anagram (scrambled letters) of the original name or a discription of the person, with an X added. The name Xehanort is the word "another" or "NO HEART" with an X added! this means that the name of the HEARTLESS impersonating as ansem was actually xehanort. Now that leaves Ansem the Wises student un-named because his nobody was Xemnas (ansem with an x because he was also impersonating ansem in a way). Mickey calls Xemnas Xehanort in the first sighting of him in KH2 because he knows it is the student of ansem the wise's nobody but does not know his name OR he mistakes him for the original person prior to being a nobody or something like that i dont remember. So now we have 3 people, Xemnas (main foe in KH2 and nobody of ansem the wises student), Ansem the Wises student (known as xehanort incorrectly because of "No HEART" anagram in KH2), and Xehanort ("NO HEART" 'heartless' of ansem the wises student posing as ansem the wise in KH 1 and 2). Now that leaves me with this question...who is Ansem the Wises student known as Xehanort in KH2? What is his real name? :confused:

PLESE REPLY AND TEL ME WHAT U THINKX!

Last edited:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
wow, interesting way to put it. never thought of that..... actually, to say Ansem the Wise found Xehanort with his memories lost, my theory was that he was ALREADY a nobody. After all, nobodies are said to lose their memories and feelings. besides, in KH2's Ansem Reports, Ansem the Wise notes the Xehanort had "supernatural abilities". (if the quote is accurate.) hmmm..., i'll think on that and return here later, oukei? *waves then goes to read the Ansem Report; mind is completely intrigued*

Linked By Fate

wow, interesting way to put it. never thought of that..... actually, to say Ansem the Wise found Xehanort with his memories lost, my theory was that he was ALREADY a nobody. After all, nobodies are said to lose their memories and feelings. besides, in KH2's Ansem Reports, Ansem the Wise notes the Xehanort had "supernatural abilities". (if the quote is accurate.) hmmm..., i'll think on that and return here later, oukei? *waves then goes to read the Ansem Report; mind is completely intrigued*

true, but how would a nobody have a heartless? i eman a nobody ahs no heart, and a heartless is formed when the heart is consumed by darkness. so that would kinda make no sense...... Maybe he was some kinda experiment labeled Xehanort left by the guy in the new KH, which explains the outfit because he only remembers the outfit so his heartless wear is..

eh my opinion only, so don't hate me :)

sonidzero

Xheanort...was...a smart or good or evil person or somthin..then attacked by heartless, while splitting into heartless/nobody Ansem T W found him and brought him to lab...the heartless AND nobody read the report etc. and the heartless left to name himself ansem and KH1 begins, the Nobody stays with Ansem T W for a while till too many dis-agreements make the nobody leave Ansem and continue his ideas by founding Org. XIII

My theory
so many mistakes...

Black Blade

im sure what ur saying is really good but im to stupid to understand it....i just thought a guy named Xheanort lost his memories and then a man named Ansem The Wise took him in to be his student...then Xheanort was attacked by a heartless and then he died...as a result of being attacked by the heartless a heartless was born ( main bad guy in kh1 ) and a nobody was born ( main bad guy in kh2 )....and for some reason his heartless called himself Ansem and everyone knows why his nobody calls himself Xemnas

S

Sandrex #XIV

This is an interesting topic. One, everyone knows that Xehanort had a previous pass, but no one knows truly what that was. I think he was a Chaser, what ever that is, and that he weiled a Keyblade. I think that because of the guy who looks exactly like him in the KHII Final Mix+ secret movie. Even though that guy in armor in Final Mix+ is a part of Xehanort. It is stated that a being is made up of a heart, a body, and a soul. The heart turns into a Heartless, the body turns into a Nobody, but what about the soul. I think that that Armored Knight in Final Mix+ is Xehanort's soul.

Kaos_Hybryd

I think it would be best to not rack you brains over this for too long. No matter how many theories come up, Square will just blow them all out of the water with something that originally would have sounded too farfetched to even consider before. Plus, they have stopped working on Kingdom Hearts so that they can continue on FFXIII.

But on the subject; I think that maybe Ansem (DiZ) first found Xheanort as a Nobody and was experimenting in making him a heart? He failed. So Xheanort grew angry with Ansem and took over his research and identity to try and make himself whole again. And in the process he made a Heartless of himself to try and combine with.

I'm probably wrong. But I gave it a shot.

Les Avedal

Square will just blow them all out of the water with something that originally would have sounded too farfetched to even consider before.

My thoughts exactly. I love the series, but I really don't care about having a theory of my own.

killer7326

Most of that made no sense to me. Xahanort was Ansem the Wise's apprentice prior to KH1. Then he took Ansem's name and wrote the Ansem Reports from the first one. Later he died or was overtaken by darkness or whatever and a nobody and heartless were created. The heartless was the boss from the first game, still pretending he was ansem. The nobody was Xemnas leader of Organization XIII

CloakedSchemer

Remember dude, that only people in the organization use an X in their names...:D...

Why? I'm pretty sure they don't have a patent on it. besides, how else could you explain the anagram "no heart"? i seriously doubt that it's a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back