• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expert mode with Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

I just got off a thread about expert mode and it got me wondering. How many of you have beaten Sephiroth on Expert mode. I have done it a few times and for those of you who haven't tried, its not easy.

moogles

Well said. If you go into the battle properly prepared you should have little problems with him. Go in unprepared and your ass will be handed to you.

nastassja12

I know no one may believe me but I defeated him in expert mode, at about level 65, with the Lionheart.

moogles

nastassja12 said:
I know no one may believe me but I defeated him in expert mode, at about level 65, with the Lionheart.

Hmmmm, I'll buy it. I beat him on level 71 with Oblivion on expert.
Good job, that must have been difficult.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm going to wait until I know I can kick his ass, in other words, have the Ultima Weapon, Lv 100 and a lot of elixers.

unknownmaster

I beat Sephiroth in expert mode at lvl 60 with no items, aceesories, even magic except skills like arsascum or sonic. It was the only challenge I had with him took me like an hour or two to beat him in that form.

Maiku

uhh... the only time beating sephiroth was hard was when i played it on normal.
i got to level 99 on the normal and hard modes.:D

so yeah, it only took one try on hard mode to beat him since i already did on normal, there isn't that much difference in difficulty between the two.:D

If you want an easy way to reach level 99 you have to keep beating sephiroth.

Maiku

unknownmaster said:
I beat Sephiroth in expert mode at lvl 60 with no items, aceesories, even magic except skills like arsascum or sonic. It was the only challenge I had with him took me like an hour or two to beat him in that form.

Thats gotta be impossible, with out any magic or items, you wouldn't have been able to preven that one ability of his that resets your health points to 1 unless you hit him before he does it. But the chances are very slim for you when you're trying to hit him since he usually teleports at a distance.

Beyene

lol Sephiroth is still hard at level 100. Btw You should fight Rock Titan to get to level 100 quicker he gives the most than anyone else (other than Seph) and and be beatin in under 5 mins.

In Kingdom Hearts 2 I really Hope they Make him Stupid Hard. I mean like much more difficult in this one like 10x. Cant wait to fight him with my new Drive mode. Then again Goofy and Donald might not be there

Last edited:
F

Firewolfx0

I beat him 10 took me a year though he's so dang hard almost impossible.

moogles

unknownmaster said:

That sounds a little exaggerated. Beating Sephiroth on expert with no healing items or magic. You wouldn't be able to use arcanum or sonic blade enough times to beat him if you didn't have any ethers. And at level 60!?
I don't know about that.

unknownmaster

moogles said:
That sounds a little exaggerated. Beating Sephiroth on expert with no healing items or magic. You wouldn't be able to use arcanum or sonic blade enough times to beat him if you didn't have any ethers. And at level 60!?
I don't know about that.
heres my stradegy to beat him in that form ready.

One: never try to get hit from Sephiroth not even once and especially equip sonic, strike raid, guard, and doge roll, and mp haste, and another mp thing which i can't remember the name

Two: I use the sonic so i can escape his meteor attack or his "show me your real power" when he takes his sword out and it gets longer than he does that "Hu Heya HU HUAE HUE" and that sonic protects me from getting hit from it.

Three: when he turns blue run like hell so you don't go near him took me like an hour to escape him and beat him.

Four: i use the guard technique to stop his sword swinging.

Five: always lock on him even when he teleports lock on him again

Six: never and I mean NEVER glide to him that'll just give him an advantage so don't think of gliding he'll kill you

Seven: when he's far using sin harvest quickly do strike raid or sonic to stop his @$$ from draining you.

Eight: when your near him for an attack first guard than use arsacum and finsish the combo quickly before he teleports so you can gets his hp down fast.

Nine: Again...............DON'T GET HIT not even once

and thats my stradegy to beat him takes you an hour of challenge to do this. so good luck if you want to try this.

moogles

Impressive. I prefer equipping items so I can all out on his ass the entire match. Your method is based is on stratedgy which is a smart move on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back