• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exiled Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yes this thread is different, there is Organization 13 correct, well there just the first of who's to say how many more shells, and who's knows what kinds of powers they might posses......those who were turned away, from the Organzation or perhaps didn't want to be apart of it....the Exilded Order prehaps....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Wow yall are really looking to get banned, but hey i like the cooncept of creating an org. member can i create one?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Seriously..what are you guys talking about? Exiled Order? How is this a spoiler? The concept was never talked about in Kh2..Smells like create a member thing to me..

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
If there are 13 orginal members of people who lost their hearts and became shells, there has to be more than just 13 which means those who didn't get in or didn't join, must be apart of some Exilded Order....who have their own plans weither they be good or evil....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
No..no..no..Just no. For one thing, this isn't a spoiler since none of this exists. All those with strong hearts may become Nobodies. And not everyone can retain a human form. And this IS a create a member thread. Because you are asking people to make them up. There is no friggen proof other noboides exist so you can't just come in and make up this BS. Do not screw with me. You are now going to get temp banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back