• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evolve Medals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLunaDiviner7

How do I get the Fairy Godmother, Cheshire Cat, and Merlin medals?
Any certain levels I can farm for them?
Thanks in advance.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
There are certain levels to farm those three, but you can also get them on certain quests that appear on Friday, if you've unlocked Special already. You can also get various evolve medals (the fairies) through the week, with the higher tier (4 & 5 star evolve medals) on the weekend. These are all in the Special Quests group, which I'm pretty sure has to be unlocked by a certain mission.

Anyhow, the missions to farm those medals are 57 (You can sometimes get Merlins.), 80 (Cheshires), and I think 174 (Fairy Godmothers/ the rare Yen Sid).

Edit: There appears to be a Walkthrough pinned towards the top. Check one of the Medals things and I'm sure you'll find a better answer than mine.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The Evolve Medals appear in special events during certain days of the week (unless you're willing to pay to unlock all Special events at once). The three lower-level medals you're describing appear during Friday!

TheLunaDiviner7

Thanks, I'll be sure to start doing the 174th quest for the FGM's, I already have a lot of the Merlins and Cheshires, so I'll start from there. Trying to evolve my KH II Leon Ver. B. Thanks for the help, both of you.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Also, you can get various evolve medals from the Raid Bosses. The Guard Armor drops all three or the ones you just mentioned, but only on certain levels. (LV 1-10 Guard Armors likely drops Cheshires and so on) The lowest levels with by Cheshrire cats. The highest leveled ones drop Fairy Godmothers. Three of the raid bosses (Darkside, Behemoth, and Trickmaster) can drop the Fairies on high levels. I think another one (the spider?) drops Merlins and even Fantasia Mickeys, at some point. I'm pretty sure that last one has to be the Omega version (which are pretty rare, outside of events, like the one going on now) or a really high level one.

All of these raid bosses appear after you hit a certain enemy kill count by a certain mission. (i.e. Guard Armors spawning after hitting the kill count during mission 57 or Darksides/ Omega Darksides appearing on Mission 201.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back