• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Just as Angel said, "Heart-Body-Soul triangle", A heartless takes the heart, The nobody is the, well, body, so the unbirts have to be the souls of people ethier before or after the took complete form.

Nobody = Body + Soul.
Soul on its own means the Body died.

And if that's so, heres a theroy, if you put the three together, you may get the original person. Again, just a theroy.

That's not a theory. Kill the Heartless, slay the Nobody, you get the whole being.
Roxas, Sora, Namine and Kairi just took a detour to make sure Nami and Roxas were available for the future games despite "fusing back".

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

That's just stupid. If all Beings can become Heartless and Nobodies, then why only humans for Unbirths? That makes no sense.:E

EDIT: Solaris, Nobodies are Body+Soul.

I'M NOT SAYING ONLY HUMANS CAN BECOME UNBIRTHS!!! What I was saying is that there's no way that Unbirths came from one particular being and that they didn't come from humans. xX

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I'M NOT SAYING ONLY HUMANS CAN BECOME UNBIRTHS!!! What I was saying is that there's no way that Unbirths came from one particular being and that they didn't come from humans. xX

Who said they had to come from a being at all?

Solaris

Okay, now im just confused.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I beleive they came from the one thing that is unlike anyother weapon. the one thing who's creation/birth has not been delved into.

A Keyblade.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

I beleive they came from the one thing that is unlike anyother weapon. the one thing who's creation/birth has not been delved into.

A Keyblade.

Sooo... you're saying Unbirths came from Keyblades?

Auron

Missing an eye

Seriously, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.D:<

And if they did, Keyblades are still around, so where are Unbirths?:(

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The keyblade could be a being. It obviously has some sort of free will, since it can choose it's master. And Nomura said that keyblades have an outer key(The blade) and an inner key(Some unknown thing.) Plus we know nothing of how their made. So what if they are born instead?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Seriously, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.D:<

And if they did, Keyblades are still around, so where are Unbirths?:(

Fucking EXACTLY! That's easily the STUPIDEST theory I've heard on this forum... Keyblades spawn unbirths? Ridiculous! if that is true, I'll halt my play-through of BBS entirely.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You don't honestly think the unbriths come from Keyblades do you?

Seeing as how the Keyblade is supposedly hinted to yes pose some level of intelligence if only even on the instinctive level (choosing its Master and all), and the abundant amount of Keychain-less Keyblades in sunset horizon, yes, I believe the Keyblades are a possible source for the Unbirths.
It ties in with the Unbirths disappearing along with the Keyblade Wielders, leaving them to be all but a legend despite there being so many Keyblades around.

Fucking EXACTLY! That's easily the STUPIDEST theory I've heard on this forum... Keyblades spawn unbirths? Ridiculous! if that is true, I'll halt my play-through of BBS entirely.

Don't even start then until it's confirmed not to be true, is my advice to you, seeing how Unbirths being spawned from Keyblades is one of the somewhat more likely theories out there.
And let's face it - when it comes down to it, what do we truly know the least about? Even somewhat less than Kingdom Hearts itself?
Keyblades.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Seeing as how the Keyblade is supposedly hinted to yes pose some level of intelligence if only even on the instinctive level (choosing its Master and all), and the abundant amount of Keychain-less Keyblades in sunset horizon, yes, I believe the Keyblades are a possible source for the Unbirths.
It ties in with the Unbirths disappearing along with the Keyblade Wielders, leaving them to be all but a legend despite there being so many Keyblades around.

That's not even worth responding to, i'm sorry to say. it just doesn't make sense.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That's not even worth responding to, i'm sorry to say. it just doesn't make sense.

Yet you still did there's nothing in there you can deny or contradict save for your petty reluctance to accept it as possible.

Another fun thing to possibly connect the Unbirths to the Keyblades is if you say they're Memory related. Then it adds up - again, to the Keyblades in Sunset Horizons - since they lack Keychains.
And what are Keychains made up from? Memories? Yes, I do believe that's the case.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

yes, exactly.

What if the inner key That nomura spoke of is what gives birth to a keyblade. If this is the case then if one was to take away the inner key then they take away what gave the keyblade birth. Thus an unbirth is created.

I have seen evidence of this inner key in BBS.

1. The orb that MX's keyblade turns into.
2. The orb that is present when Terra summons his keyblade in the TGS07 trailer.
3. The orb that MX summons in Olympus Coliseum looks similar to the orb that MX's keyblade turned into.

If these orbs are inner keys and inner keys are what gave the keyblade birth then it makes sense.

Solaris

Yet you still did there's nothing in there you can deny or contradict save for your petty reluctance to accept it as possible.

Another fun thing to possibly connect the Unbirths to the Keyblades is if you say they're Memory related. Then it adds up - again, to the Keyblades in Sunset Horizons - since they lack Keychains.
And what are Keychains made up from? Memories? Yes, I do believe that's the case.
So are you saying that the Keyblades act through memories to find a new master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back