• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

So, Sora was just a heart from KH1 end- KH2 end?

Key of Valor

The Professor

Well that is a likely scenario, but I prefer the idea that Sore got a new vessel entirely. Personally I think Sora would have been concerned about not having a vessel if he truly was a heart walking around.

Plus Sora was already taller in the pod before Roxas merged with him. Growth represents living development and Sora wouldn't have anything as part of his composition to do that if he was just a heart, especially since he would technically not be a living thing and more of an active entity.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, he didnt know he had a nobody until after Saix died

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Well that is a likely scenario, but I prefer the idea that Sore got a new vessel entirely.

And that would happen HOW? Things don't just come into existence out of nowhere unless the circumstances are highly peculiar. And that is to say, even with Namine and Roxas, they came from Sora, so it wasn't really something out of nothing.
Where would Sora's "new vessel" come from? Where did it go when Roxas returned to him?
Poppycock.

Personally I think Sora would have been concerned about not having a vessel if he truly was a heart walking around.

Yeah he didn't really know about it, you know. o_O

Plus Sora was already taller in the pod before Roxas merged with him. Growth represents living development and Sora wouldn't have anything as part of his composition to do that if he was just a heart, especially since he would technically not be a living thing and more of an active entity.

Going according to your assumptions. Stop thinking things in real life physioligy terms. Sora grew because his sense of Self was still present and there was no Darkness disconnecting him from his Nobody. Thus why both Sora and arguably Roxas grew up between KH1 and KH2, despite the general notion Nobodies don't grow up.
And the only thing that stops a being from being a living being is if the soul leaves the body. Seeing how they were both present in Roxas, problem solved.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Darn you and your logic, SA. I was thinking something similar.

Key of Valor

The Professor

And that would happen HOW? Things don't just come into existence out of nowhere unless the circumstances are highly peculiar. And that is to say, even with Namine and Roxas, they came from Sora, so it wasn't really something out of nothing.
Where would Sora's "new vessel" come from? Where did it go when Roxas returned to him?

Darkness destroys, light creates. I think light created a new vessel for Sora using his heart as a base. I think Roxas' vessel was some sort of imbalance that corrected itself when he merged with Sora and his vessel reverted to nothing.

Yeah he didn't really know about it, you know. o_O

He didn't notice he was no longer a living organism? It seems he would notice, certainly he would feel at least a little... differently.

Going according to your assumptions. Stop thinking things in real life physioligy terms. Sora grew because his sense of Self was still present and there was no Darkness disconnecting him from his Nobody. Thus why both Sora and arguably Roxas grew up between KH1 and KH2, despite the general notion Nobodies don't grow up.
And the only thing that stops a being from being a living being is if the soul leaves the body. Seeing how they were both present in Roxas, problem solved.

Nobodies probably do grow, considering how Xemnas is physically stronger and taller than Xehanort was, which are signs of developement and growth, which are signs of aging. Sometimes it is a mistake to think about a game in comparision to real life physioligy terms but if such concepts were disregarded, then it would be ignoring a contradiction to better suit a theory.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Darkness destroys, light creates. I think light created a new vessel for Sora using his heart as a base. I think Roxas' vessel was some sort of imbalance that corrected itself when he merged with Sora and his vessel reverted to nothing.

Seeing how Darkness was what gives Heartless their version of "vessels", your claim is all but nulled. The Light used against them destroys it.
Darkness isn't necesarilly evil, Light isn't necesarilly good.
Your claim holds no ground.

He didn't notice he was no longer a living organism? It seems he would notice, certainly he would feel at least a little... differently.

And you're basing this on what? No one thought anything happened to Sora at all save for the people that were already aware of Nobodies, that is to say - no one in KH1.
And even if Sora felt weird, then
1) he had a lot of other things to worry about
2) he wouldn't know he was missing his B+S. why would he even consider it?
You're throwing assumptions based on someone who played through CoM and KH2. Assume you know nothing more than what was learned until Sora lost his Heart.
Nothing saying Sora should suspect anything, right?

Nobodies probably do grow, considering how Xemnas is physically stronger and taller than Xehanort was, which are signs of developement and growth, which are signs of aging.

Yeah if anything Xemnas seems the younger one to me :\ he seems a lot more like Xehanort than XH, whose face seemed a lot more aged. Compare Rikunort and Xemnas; they're all but the same.

Sometimes it is a mistake to think about a game in comparision to real life physioligy terms but if such concepts were disregarded, then it would be ignoring a contradiction to better suit a theory.

Yeah except in real life people don't have a Heart in the sense KH has it, they don't lose it, and you don't get weird anti-beings called Nobodies out of the whole deal.

Key of Valor

The Professor

You make good points BUT I can continue to make good points too, however I promised myself I wasn't going to continue pass this point, so I won't continue this debate. I never said your theory wasn't possible, all I said was... that it was only a theory and I'm skeptical for certain reasons about it being true or not. I guess you don't feel the same way about my theory, but I haven't seen anything that establishes my idea as impossible so I guess it has a chance of being true, even if that chance is small.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

My "Theory" is thus far based on Nomura interviews and SARs... which you constantly said I ignore.
So yeah, I think I'll put you back on my ignore list now I'll go on with my life.

Key of Valor

The Professor

*sigh* back on the ignore list I guess... ah well...
And it was before I could ask if I could participate
in that wager between her and DD... (yes, I want in)

Anyway though, random BBS topic (probably brought up before)

In BBS there is a part where Terra is able to 'feel' the pure light
of the heart of a PoH (Snowhite or however you spell it)

In Xehanort's reports, Apprectince Xehanort thinks a special
girl in his world (Kairi) is a PoH.

Is it possible that Terra has the ability to sense a PoH and
if so could it somehow have been passed down to Apprentice
Xehanort who used it to identify Kairi as a PoH?

Key of Valor

The Professor

By passed down, I mean heredity... in a sense...
you know, since so many people think Apprentice
Xehanort is a fusion of Terra and MX/DS.

Personally I think Apprentice Xehanort is simply
just Terra.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

*sigh* back on the ignore list I guess... ah well...
And it was before I could ask if I could participate
in that wager between her and DD... (yes, I want in)

Trust me, you do not want to get anywhere near anything that goes on between me and DD.

In Xehanort's reports, Apprectince Xehanort thinks a special
girl in his world (Kairi) is a PoH.

Actually, he only acknowledges her as "special". Whether or not she's really a PoH seems to be of low importance to him.

Ansem Report 11 said:
I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment.

If Kairi was to end up lost to the Darkness, he wouldn't have cared much.
It seemed he didn't care all that much either way, seeing how it still took him close to a decade to reach DI.

Is it possible that Terra has the ability to sense a PoH and
if so could it somehow have been passed down to Apprentice
Xehanort who used it to identify Kairi as a PoH?

Yeah, one more basis to the Xehanort = Terra theory

A

Audo

My sources tell me " Xehanort =/= just Terra".
They also tell me Aqua will die.
I believe both to be correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back