• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Thankyou Mari.

So the badge that VAT wear is supposed to look like the heartless symbol. That's gotta be someting to do with Xehanort. I also am liking this idea of a school like environment that VAT are in.

And secret ending!! :D

Ven-129

AMG...all the Info AMAZING..I didnt know there was even so much info Released on birth by sleep yet..

Rix

:)
Awards
The game was announced 2 years ago :3 A lot of info can be collected in that time.

A

Audo

AMG...all the Info AMAZING..I didnt know there was even so much info Released on birth by sleep yet..
It's actually, uh, outdated. By like a year. So... there's even more info that should be on there.

A

Audo

Are you going to bother updating it Audo? It would take a looong time.
Nope, lol. I have no intention of updating the Coded or Days ones either. (Though updating the Days one would become completely pointless by Tuesday...)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nope, lol. I have no intention of updating the Coded or Days ones either. (Though updating the Days one would become completely pointless by Tuesday...)

Would you mind if I did? That is, if I have time?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
that would be helpful, i would offer aswell, but i dont think you guys might allow me to

Seeing as you aren't on the staff, you can't even if you wanted to.

A

Audo

Would you mind if I did? That is, if I have time?
If you really want to waste that large of amount of time updating something that hasn't in a year, for something that will become semi-useless in a few months, then sure, go for it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I suppose I do see your point. Nobody would need them after the game came out.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well, it's not a large ammount. you can put in the recent information and slowly put in some of the older stuff to the point where it's not common knowledge

demiurge18

are we certain that what mx shot into the clouds revealing kingdom hearts didn't also act as a catalyst to kingdom hearts? like maybe a heart a very powerful heart?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
are we certain that what mx shot into the clouds revealing kingdom hearts didn't also act as a catalyst to kingdom hearts? like maybe a heart a very powerful heart?

No. We don't know a thing about it.

The only thing that seems certain is that the blast didn't create it, that just seems impossible.

Justa'notherdude

Tha Best

For the upcomin BBS game who do you think is gonna have tha best gameplay? Like no homo but i feel Aqua's gonna be tha best based on her Magic Wish command style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back