• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

You mean if it uses NWC or if it will just be Local Play?

Nope. Nothing has been said on that at all. I mean, we don't even know if it's Multi-Card or Single-Card (or both) for local play either.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
There Soldier Heartless (in the new scans) look darker..Greyish

That's what I thought. I was thinking that it might be a variant. Also, I don't know if it was darker lightning or not, but the Green Requiem(-like) heartless looked kind of Turquoise, in one scan.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, there are probably going to be some changes to make it newer, and the japanese ones are usually different

Konsoumis

I wonder if Xion has a real keyblade I mean there is supposed to be more than one keyyblade master right?

DTCM

Website
www.myspace.com
I wonder if Xion has a real keyblade I mean there is supposed to be more than one keyyblade master right?
Yes, there is supposed to be more than one keyblade wielder, hence Riku, Sora, King Mickey, and Kairi all being able to wield keyblades at the same time. What I'm a little confused about is how the keyblade could be fake? I mean, Xion's not Zexion...she can't copy any weapon she wants like Zexion can. I believe that she is a true keyblade wielder. As for how she came about...I'm thinking it was when Sora stabbed himself with Riku's keyblade in KH1 and released his and Kairi's heart. My theory is that when Sora stabbed himself, Roxas was created because Sora became a heartless and Namine was created because Kairi's heart was inside Sora, if you all can recall that. But, since Kairi's heart was inside Sora, and Sora had his own heart as well, the two mashed together to create one combined nobody, hence Xion. Anybody can argue my theory, it's okay...I just think that's how it happened. I can't wait to find out the truth though!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, there is supposed to be more than one keyblade wielder, hence Riku, Sora, King Mickey, and Kairi all being able to wield keyblades at the same time.

Only Kairi wielded a Keyblade that Riku lent her via him Duel Wielding.

But, since Kairi's heart was inside Sora, and Sora had his own heart as well, the two mashed together to create one combined nobody, hence Xion. Anybody can argue my theory, it's okay...I just think that's how it happened. I can't wait to find out the truth though!!

I really doubt that's the case.

DTCM

Website
www.myspace.com
Also...there's no official release date for 358/2 Days in NA yet, is there? I remember, for some reason, hearing, or seeing, or something, that it was coming out February 2009. Is that correct? If it is, then, is that the release date for Japan, or NA?

DTCM

Website
www.myspace.com
Only Kairi wielded a Keyblade that Riku lent her via him Duel Wielding.

Yes, that's true. But remember what happened in Port Royal when Sora gave Jack the keyblade, but it came right back to Sora? Jack didn't have the power to wield the keyblade. If Kairi didn't have the power to wield it, then it would've either just went back into Riku's hand (probably what would happen), or just disappear. But, since she was able to hold onto the keyblade and use it against heartless shows that she must have the power to wield it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back