• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Luxord is interesting, I see him being a strong support character freezing enemies and letting them deal damage.

I hope he attack with those giant cards.

FinalForm Sora17

Yah, that would be funny. I think Lexaeus looks fun, I mean he's got that giant tomahawk. I could so go on a rampage with him.

I also wanna play as Larxene. She's awesome! Hmm... The one i most wanna play as though, would be Marluxia.

Marluxia's weapon is amazing! I wanna swing that thing around and use some of his magic (assuming he will use magic).

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I want him to shuffle him and Roxas up, and let the Heartless choose who to attack, and if they get it wrong, they get blown up! >:3

Bicka

I'm looking forward most to Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord. Basically, all the weird-weapons (and these are three of my favorite Org. members anyhow).

I have a question--do you think Squeenix will create new character renders of the Organization members for the game? I mean, Roxas and Axel and Xion already have official renders, so...I'm expecting renders for the other eleven to soon follow. That is, assuming that Squeenix actually cares about the other members of the Org...

But I digress. So yeah.

A

Audo

Well they already have renders out for them. But i doubt they would each get a new one. Roxas, Axel and Xion are the main characters (Org wise) after all. it makes sense that they have new renders.

shadowred3

Hi people I just found out the whole story (or at least a real good guess) about the story line of 358/2 days. For people that dont like spoilers dont read. This also answers why xion is so important in the story, why roxas and riku fought and why riku has the oath keeper and oblivion. Also for this thery to wokk the following must be true. Memories can transeform keyblades. Namine gave xion the power to steal memories or that xion and kirai are related somehow. Ok first in the special trailer for 258 we see namine and ansem are talking. Namine sais that if sora dosnt have all of the important memories he wont be able to wake up. Thats what this whole game could be about. Trying to regain thet memorie. Heres how that woul play out.
1.roxas is born. He has a important memorie sora needs to wake up.
2.He joins organization 13
3.ansem and namine find out that sora has a nobody and send riku and xion to go find roxas.ansem sent roxas and namine sent xion. Xion and riku dont know about eachother(xion was proboly created by ansem somehow.)
4.xion joins organization 13.
5.xion takes away part of roxas's memorie or she already has it because shes related to kirai. When she dose this she gets a fake keyblade of the kingdom key.
6.xion escapes from the organization but dosnt go to ansem. Instead she gose to desteny island and probably is thinking about sora.
7.ansem gets mad at xion and has riku fight her.
8.Riku and xion fight. Riku wins he calls xions keyblade a fake and walks away
9.the organization sends roxas to kill xion. Roxas succseeds and when he dose he gets his memorie and her keyblade. But because xion is related to kirai and roxas is like sora the keyblade that roxas gets turns into the oathkeeper.
10.Roxas fights riku. Roxas wins. When roxas fights riku it triggers the memorie again and turns his kingdom key into oblivion.
11.Riku enters the relm of dark and becomes ansem
12.when roxas sees what riku would do to awake sora he begins to get curious about his real self and if he could meet him. Eventualy he leaves the organization.
13.Riku and roxas fight one last time as roxas is trying to escape the world that never was (thats why there were so many heartless in the secret trailes. The organization sent them to capture roxas) riku wins and brings roxas to twilight town.
14.When roxas is in twilight town ansem Burris the memorie of sora and evrything else deep inside his mind and gives him a new memorie
15.kh2 begins
16.eventually roxas gose into sora giving sora the memorie and awakining sora

so what do u think?

A

Audo

I think they said that they wanted to do something like that he absorbs enemy attacks with his book, and then shoots them back at them. Something like that, they havent really elaborated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back