• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

I don't care about better developed, I just don't want another KH2 disaster. People being impatient is why he chose Sora.

Wait, what? You mean to say that Sora was a central character because...people impatiently wanted more Kingdom Hearts?

Radon

mofo
well i also hope that there arent as many 'he' inciddents but i think they have had enough time to make a proper job of the translating.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They obviously didn't have enough time if there were crucial mistakes like that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
so. after finishing Re:CoM, I've a new found appreciation to the following lines in the SARs:

SAR 10 said:
A new ally has appeared on the scene: Riku.

SAR 11 said:
My new ally Riku also affected his return via one of these corridors. He swore to me he would give his all for his best friend Sora. In fact, Sora’s memories have been slow to return. Thus I have asked Riku to bring me another Sora – his Nobody.

Seeing how Riku and Mickey took off after Re:CoM, how could Riku truly be an ally to Diz, least of all one he could ask to bring Roxas in of?
And Riku saying he'd give his all for Sora... that wasn't in Re:CoM itself.

the last snippet scene in the credits for RR though show him come back after a while he was gone with Mickey - KH2 "size", and blindfold, to pay Diz and Namine a visit o: so all this shiz probably happened there, which ties in with the precise timing of Riku being mentioned in the reports, with the mentions of Castle Oblivion as a retrospective explanation to how he ever ran into them to begin with.

But... nooooooooooow I'm a mite confused about the timeline ;_; It's probably silly, and he would have had a year to make his come-back in, leaving enough time for Xion to end up Kairi-looking and with a Keyblade by the time he met her, but still ;_;

Waterkeeper511

They obviously didn't have enough time if there were crucial mistakes like that.

I'm sorry, but do you speak Japanese? Or do you have ANY clue how that language works?

Japanese, more often than not, omits the subject of the sentence. "Why did he choose you?" and "Why did it choose you?" are, more often than not, said the EXACT SAME WAY, along with "they," and perhaps even "Why are you chosen?" You figure out which meaning it is through the context of the conversation.

I'm not justifying the mistake made, but really. It wasn't a "crucial mistake." It was a mistake, nonetheless, and it bugs me that it's there, but that happens when you can translate one sentence seven fucking different ways.

Also, a later release date in the USA doesn't imply more development since the Japanese game would be finished.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Fun retcon opportunity -

In KH2, right before Roxas smashes the Digital TLTW's computer in the mansion, he remembers having been an Organization member, with all the Members of the Organization being present on their chairs.
Well, retcon possibility would be to have that Memory actually be of when Xion is introduced. Ties in with his raged outburst (though it'd hardly need only that as a reason, but it'd certainly fuel the fire), as well as all Org members being there.
Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back