• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
wasnt it stated that roxas goes to CO, or was that coded?

1) it wasn't stated, Axel invited him over. We don't know if Roxas went, and frankly, seeing how Sora'd be running around there, Roxas coming over seems highly unlikely.
2) The scan shows Riku and Roxas "meeting" in Destiny Islands. I think that that's even more support to the notion that Riku's a Memory - one Roxas saw during the DI floor - If Roxas really went to CO which I don't think he did, and even then, we know he yes went to DI and has ties to Sora's Memories that are leaking, yey. Otherwise, good luck to them to explain how Roxas and Riku "met" without us getting to see it during CoM when Riku was still in that form.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
^ You're losing me SA, but you do make an interesting point, but I'm a bit lost by it!

Key of Valor

The Professor
The scan with Riku in his KH1 clothing could have been:
A: Possibly a Dream of Roxas
B: Destiny Island Illusion at Castle Oblivion
C: Some flashback/memory
D: Anything else not real

Axel invites Roxas to Castle Oblivion but that may
have been after KH:CoM. Roxas might not find
anyone there. The Castle still has its powers to
bring memories to life and maybe Roxas might
somehow try to explore his hidden memories
while there.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The scan with Riku in his KH1 clothing could have been:
A: Possibly a Dream of Roxas
B: Destiny Island Illusion at Castle Oblivion
C: Some flashback/memory
D: Anything else not real

Axel invites Roxas to Castle Oblivion but that may
have been after KH:CoM. Roxas might not find
anyone there. The Castle still has its powers to
bring memories to life and maybe Roxas might
somehow try to explore his hidden memories
while there.

Or it could just have been when Riku still looked young, cause we dont know when he started to look different

Key of Valor

The Professor
KH:Days seems to be using the KH2 Riku design
but I suppose you could be right about that being
a possibility since Riku still looked the same as he
did in KH1 upon leaving Castle Oblivion.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
1) it wasn't stated, Axel invited him over. We don't know if Roxas went, and frankly, seeing how Sora'd be running around there, Roxas coming over seems highly unlikely.
2) The scan shows Riku and Roxas "meeting" in Destiny Islands. I think that that's even more support to the notion that Riku's a Memory - one Roxas saw during the DI floor - If Roxas really went to CO which I don't think he did, and even then, we know he yes went to DI and has ties to Sora's Memories that are leaking, yey. Otherwise, good luck to them to explain how Roxas and Riku "met" without us getting to see it during CoM when Riku was still in that form.

ooo my mistake didnt take notice of the surroundings ^_^

i vote dream, or similar parody.

A

Audo

The thing is, it could be Riku young or whatever, but the problem is - why would he take off the cloak? That was his protection it makes no sense to remove it. So, if anything, i go for dream (very possible) or memory/illusion thing or some weird combo. But i cannot see that being actually Riku.

Superschlock

Awards
That couldve been way early in the game, and old Riku couldve been later in the years time of the game

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If Roxas obtains the Oblivion Sora-style, you mean. I think he gets both the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper at the same time when he's hit by Memories of Sora or something. It makes more sense then rather than him getting one and then the other.
The concept here is different than for Sora, after all; for Sora it was "Memories of Kairi/Bond with Namine", "Memories of Riku".
Here, they're mixed into "Sora's Memories" that brought along both Keyblades.

Superschlock

Awards
thats true. still, a dream type scenario makes the most sense. i feel it has something to do with when he obtains the oblivion.

So, maybe he replaces KK with Oblivion, and Xion gets mad, and steals KK

Superschlock

Awards
And, Xion couldve given Oathkeeper to Roxas as an apologie, or something like that

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I accept the fact she might be Kairi related to the point of being her Nobody.
I hardly rule out the fact that she has nothing to do with her, either. Bipolar, yes, but nothing's been confirmed about her at all save for admitting she looks like Kairi. And seeing the striking resemblance between both Xion and Aqua and Kairi and Aqua, admitting to one similarity is admitting to the others, so it holds no water, really.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I accept the fact she might be Kairi related to the point of being her Nobody.
I hardly rule out the fact that she has nothing to do with her, either. Bipolar, yes, but nothing's been confirmed about her at all save for admitting she looks like Kairi. And seeing the striking resemblance between both Xion and Aqua and Kairi and Aqua, admitting to one similarity is admitting to the others, so it holds no water, really.

Nomura wants us to see the similarities that they have, so that we know that Kairi, Xion, and Aqua are all related somehow.

And there's more. Riku shows shock at Xion's face, too, remember? He probably saw Kairi in Xion.

And as for the Aqua and Kairi similarity, they're both the water of the Earth, Sky, and Water trio, and that's the only similarity there is really.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura wants us to see the similarities that they have, so that we know that Kairi, Xion, and Aqua are all related somehow.

Only one of TAV is not related to SRK. And so far, Aqua seems to be the one detached the most.
Also, Nomura stated twice that people rush to conclusions about Xion, but he was quick to say that they probably hadn't a clue.
So her being Kairi related is too obvious for a reason - but it's not to guide us.

And there's more. Riku shows shock at Xion's face, too, remember? He probably saw Kairi in Xion.

and an instant later asked her who she was, as opposed to admitting Roxas having it because he was Sora.

And as for the Aqua and Kairi similarity, they're both the water of the Earth, Sky, and Water trio, and that's the only similarity there is really.

One I like to take more as to the role they're at least supposed to play in relation to the Earth and Sky, as opposed to something one should compare the two Water elements over.

Superschlock

Awards
I think that Aqua and Kairi have connections, but Terra and Riku dont, even though it looks like it, itll be some bizarre twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back