• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

I'm suprised haven't seen a thread on this movie yet. Maybe that's because people are trying to forget it ever existed XD

This has to be the absolute WORST book-movie adaptaion in the world. Idk what the director/screenwriter/ other people involved with this were thinking, but they can't have possibly read the book. They screwed up every single thing and that's not even an exaggeration.
First of all, Eragon's 15. Not 17. It says that on the first page of the book. He also has brown hair and brown eyes, but Ed Speleers is hot so I'm not concerned about that (shallow, I know XD)
Arya's not even an elf
Galbatorix is probably the worst acting I've ever seen in my life
Katrina's not in the movie
The Ra'zac DIE which should NOT have happened as they are important throughout the rest of the series.
They cut out every place Eragon and Brom travel to, except for Darret, but nothing even happens in Darret in the book.

I could go on and on, but you get the jist of it.

So has anyone else seen this movie? Anything you'd like to add? :lol:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i only half watched this when it was on tv the other night, and i thought it was crap :/ i never finished the book due to lack of interest after about 100 pages. the only really good thing was baby Saphira in the movie, so cute <3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
yeah that made no sense to me whatsoever, but hey, if lightning bolts make you older, sure

Wicked

absurdiam
I loved the book, but the movie sucked. But i don't blame the director, he didn't write it he got given this shit script to work with. Im my opinion, i think he did alright with what he had to work with.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Every time I even see this movie on TV it just ticks me off because the book was pretty decent and the movie basically should've been called something else.
They messed up on so many things it was ridiculous.

Wicked

absurdiam
Yeah, they like switched around the plot. The book was all about Eragon chasing the Razzacs, in the movie, the razzacs are chasing them. Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back