• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Soldier....??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lobodehumo

Hey, does anyone know where I could find a translation of what the enigmatic soldier says in the secret battle at disney castle?

Maverick E.S

Virus
I saw something where he says it i know a little bit of what he says but if Charge knows then he can tell ya cuase i don't know all of it lol

Eagl

Aqua… Ven… Keyblade… who are you? I can feel it… we have met before… it was when… No… it isn’t you… It isn’t you that I have chosen… Why is it not him… Xe… ha… nort… is that you? Xeha… nort… Xehanort! Thats what he said before the fight

I see. Your strength is… What I sensed in you is... is what he say after you beat him and when you come back to him he says So you have returned, young Keyblade wielder. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back