• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

Okay, that last thread about the Egnimatic Man didn't really help us out here, except we made a guess he could've been the big boss and source of heartless plus the leader of the Organization. Or he could've been Ansem's right hand man. BUT we still don't know who he is. Do you think he could be somebody we know? Any suggestions?

R

riku55

Re: The thread of EM continues...

Ultima Keyblade said:
Why even make a topic about him..he only appeared in Final Mix..He has nothing to do with our KH...

but he is an unknown meaning we will meet him and he was dd and com .................... so there!

R

riku55

you should know sir auron! after all you work for ''sqaure enix ...........right?'' hee.... hee sarcasim, yay sarcasim!

Last edited:

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com

I think that it's him in the TGS trailor as well, when Sora and company are at beasts castle, I think it could be him. He's probly like Marluxia, and is trying to get him to join he Org. But that's just me. It's six in the morning and I'm not awake yet.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Riku55, I hope, for you safety, you were being sarcastic. Sir Auron does NOT work for SE.

Anyways, that's behind us. To go back on topic:

Ultima Keyblade the EM has EVERYTHING to do with KH. It has been confirmed that in the TGS trailer the hooded unknown talking to the Beast was him. EM will be very important.

Oracle

EM... I haven't the slightest idea who he is o_O. I doubt he is Ansem's light... I don't know why, my instincts just say it wouldn't be right o_O.

I don't really want to play final mix... It rocks and everything, but besides the unknown optional battle, Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel Keyblades, Deep Dive Vid. and the Cloud vs Sephiroth fight, it doesn't seem to be worth spending my money to get it from Japan. Besides, It doesn't really make much of a difference seeing that it probably doesn't have anything about whats going to happen in the future besides the fact that the unknowns are coming o_O.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Keyblade Shards said:
Riku55, I hope, for you safety, you were being sarcastic. Sir Auron does NOT work for SE.

Ultima Keyblade the EM has EVERYTHING to do with KH. It has been confirmed that in the TGS trailer the hooded unknown talking to the Beast was him. EM will be very important.

Not to forget he is the one in the center of the 5 Unknowns at Hallow Bastion.

I don't think the EM is any part of Ansem or an Unknown in CoM. He was created before the Unknowns in CoM and the specific DiZ.

I think he is #1 in the Organization because he is the first ever Unknown we have encountered and appeared in KH1. I don't think DiZ is any number rank in CoM. Besides being the first Unknown to be encountered he is also the first person to give the most crucial Unknown/Organization info: Mere Shells. Meaning he just body and soul. Leading to that one Ansem report talking about the Nobodys, Shells casted off, blah blah, where does the body and soul go, and so forth.

DiZ "may/can/might" be the Superior but that doesn't mean he has to be a number rank since Superior is kind of a rank as it is. Plus superior means better, higher in class or rank. Vexen calls him the superior. Meaning he could be rank: 3, 2, or 1 if he is a number rank. Since those ranks are superior to 4. Plus the Unknowns at CO could be the only unknowns who refer to him as "Superior". In the scene that has DiZ and the Unknown talking they translated it and it said [something like], "It is wise to not let them know our plan's Ansem." (NOTE: this is not the actually saying since I don't know it from heart but its similar to it) That Unknown called him Ansem or it might be translated different in English.... but it said Ansem. So that Unknown refers to him as Ansem. Meaning Superior could just be a nickname given to him by the Unknowns at CO and the other Unknowns may call him something else.

So the EM may be the possible #1 Unknown in my opinion.

Oracle

He could be... But Diz seems to stand out a bit more as the leader than the rest, seeing he wears a completely different outfit instead of that dark cloak the rest of the unknowns, including EM, are wearing.

R

riku55

Keyblade Shards said:

yes i love being sarcastic...... duh! yay sarcasim!!!! boo sir auron!!

Last edited:
R

riku55

Oracle said:
EM... I haven't the slightest idea who he is o_O. I doubt he is Ansem's light... I don't know why, my instincts just say it wouldn't be right o_O.

I don't really want to play final mix... It rocks and everything, but besides the unknown optional battle, Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel Keyblades, Deep Dive Vid. and the Cloud vs Sephiroth fight, it doesn't seem to be worth spending my money to get it from Japan. Besides, It doesn't really make much of a difference seeing that it probably doesn't have anything about whats going to happen in the future besides the fact that the unknowns are coming o_O.

em stands for enigmatric man.. duh! yay duh!!

blinded-by-light

does anyone know why he is the "enigmatic man"....whats so enigmatic about him?

anyway we are torn what the EM is because of DiZ, otherwise id consider him to be the superior or #1, DiZ confuses us because while he seems to be helping riku he is also seen talking with the EM about some plans, the only thing that kinda makes sense to me is that maybe the EM is working for the org and DiZ and that DiZ isnt with the Org...but i not really sure im just talking havent had a decent sleep in days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back