• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic man & The GEU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_third_key

A Theory on Enigmatic man & The GEU

As seen in ASAS/DD the GEU has his pants tucked under his shoes. In the battle between Sora and the Enigmatic unknown, i realized that he also has his pants tucked under his shoes. Considering that they are the only two who have their pants tucked under their shoes made me jump to certain conclusions, and Tetsuya had already said that we can understand the scenes more if we pay more attention to the shoes. As we know, the GEU is a heartless due to the fact that a Heartless sign appeared on the rock before he emerged in DD. Moreover, when battling the EM in Final Mix you might notice that the EM himself has Heartless powers, because of that purple electricity and that bluish purple shield he was protecting himself with, which is also similar to the Heartless powers that ansem has.
Also, i realized that they both have ghost-like powers because in DD the GEU was able to pass through the rock and before the battle in final mix, the EM passed through Sora.
If you also notice that the EM said that "You look just like him", i think that is a reference to the GEU. Moreover, the EM that "It means you are not- complete" which also refers to the GEU cause since he is a heartless then he is missing a soul and a body and is not-complete "incomplete".Lets not forget that the EM is "A mere shell...", which might imply that the EM is the shell of the GEU, in other words they complete each other (Heart, Body, and Soul). In addition, if you notice the Unknown sitting on the rocks referred to the GEU as "He looks just like you" and didnt say "You look just like him" which gives greater importance to the GEU over the other side of the comparison, which in this case might be Sora. In other words the characteristics of Sora are similar to the main one being compared, who is the GEU. Its like when somebody tells you "You look just like your Mom/Dad". They give the importance to your Mom/Dad because you take after them and not the other way around.
All in all, what i mean to say in this theory is that the EM might be the shell of the the GEU, and together they previously might have been the previous KeyBlade Master who came before Sora but in the end gave up his heart to the power of darkness and became a heartless himself thus giving birth to the GEU (The Heart) and the EM (The Soul, and Body). Maybe the KeyBlade Masters have the characteristics to look like each other, and you might say that the BHK somewhat and i repeat SOMEWHAT looks like Sora. Maybe when the GEU and EM reunite they reform the Ex-KeyBlade Master but this time he uses his powers for Evil and Darknes and to open Kingdom Hearts for Dark purposes. Or maybe they (the GEU and EM) are simply using The Organization because the have a similar goal, which is to become whole again (Heart, Body, and Soul) by opening Kingdom Hearts and then they (GEU & EM) will be able to control Kingdom Hearts. Read this and your oppinions will be more than welcome, whether with or against this theory.
Thank you for your time,
Kairi ;)

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The engimic man states he's a nobody though but thatisgood but I was confused completly on that at the same time. The E.M could be anyone due to these bits.

Saber = BHK's skills
The exact same lightning move Larxene does yes EXACT
Vexen's wanting to experiment basically.
If the little laser things sorta could be Axel based but they remind me more of the little lasers that Marluxia's dusk machine uses.

The barrier thing is new for me, so is the wall, and the two energy balls are electricity so Larxene fits into that.

No I have no clue what I have accomplished by putting this but basically if it is another side of the organization, it could be Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen (doubt) also maybe someone who can filter memories, cause all the words that come up are all of Sora's memories right there.... sorry if I made no sense, but I am tired :p

S

Swordfish

the_third_key said:
As seen in ASAS/DD the GEU has his pants tucked under his shoes. In the battle between Sora and the Enigmatic unknown, i realized that he also has his pants tucked under his shoes. Considering that they are the only two who have their pants tucked under their shoes made me jump to certain conclusions, and Tetsuya had already said that we can understand the scenes more if we pay more attention to the shoes. As we know, the GEU is a heartless due to the fact that a Heartless sign appeared on the rock before he emerged in DD. Moreover, when battling the EM in Final Mix you might notice that the EM himself has Heartless powers, because of that purple electricity and that bluish purple shield he was protecting himself with, which is also similar to the Heartless powers that ansem has.
Also, i realized that they both have ghost-like powers because in DD the GEU was able to pass through the rock and before the battle in final mix, the EM passed through Sora.
If you also notice that the EM said that "You look just like him", i think that is a reference to the GEU. Moreover, the EM that "It means you are not- complete" which also refers to the GEU cause since he is a heartless then he is missing a soul and a body and is not-complete "incomplete".Lets not forget that the EM is "A mere shell...", which might imply that the EM is the shell of the GEU, in other words they complete each other (Heart, Body, and Soul). In addition, if you notice the Unknown sitting on the rocks referred to the GEU as "He looks just like you" and didnt say "You look just like him" which gives greater importance to the GEU over the other side of the comparison, which in this case might be Sora. In other words the characteristics of Sora are similar to the main one being compared, who is the GEU. Its like when somebody tells you "You look just like your Mom/Dad". They give the importance to your Mom/Dad because you take after them and not the other way around.
All in all, what i mean to say in this theory is that the EM might be the shell of the the GEU, and together they previously might have been the previous KeyBlade Master who came before Sora but in the end gave up his heart to the power of darkness and became a heartless himself thus giving birth to the GEU (The Heart) and the EM (The Soul, and Body). Maybe the KeyBlade Masters have the characteristics to look like each other, and you might say that the BHK somewhat and i repeat SOMEWHAT looks like Sora. Maybe when the GEU and EM reunite they reform the Ex-KeyBlade Master but this time he uses his powers for Evil and Darknes and to open Kingdom Hearts for Dark purposes. Or maybe they (the GEU and EM) are simply using The Organization because the have a similar goal, which is to become whole again (Heart, Body, and Soul) by opening Kingdom Hearts and then they (GEU & EM) will be able to control Kingdom Hearts. Read this and your oppinions will be more than welcome, whether with or against this theory.
Thank you for your time,
Kairi ;)

WoW! that theory changed everything! Now im reading your posts for now on!! I am not doubting any thing you said cause I think its all true!!!!

Hearts_key

i must admit this is one of the very intelligent and well thought of theories i have ever read. i think that what you have written is very true and it answered many questions i had before. please keep posting theories because i think you really have something i'd like to call a brain;).

d_fallen_1

not exactly, if it was the heartless sign, it would show an x right inside the heart. instead it shows the outline which indicated that he/she is a nobody like the rest. however, i do agree that em is the geu. i thought of this when i saw dd the 6th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back