• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Videos and Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
In his limits, he does :D

Too bad he doesn't say "Dance, water, dance!" as the limit thingy though...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Oh my. I'm watching the Mission Mode Montage video now & this looks actually not so bad and Fahrvergnugen, your name is amazing.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

mooseymoose

Wow that preview event video was kinda pathetic. I'm hoping that there was more to it than what they show, like Roxas fighting it before he gets the keyblade knocked away.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Wow that preview event video was kinda pathetic. I'm hoping that there was more to it than what they show, like Roxas fighting it before he gets the keyblade knocked away.

Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Usually it takes a few minutes for a Darkside to go down, but there goes Xion, picking up a 2D Keyblade that she's never used before and cutting it in half. :|

mooseymoose

Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Usually it takes a few minutes for a Darkside to go down, but there goes Xion, picking up a 2D Keyblade that she's never used before and cutting it in half. :|
Hey look what I can do! *SLASH* Oh I didn't know I could do that. If I were Roxas, I'd be wtf that's MY keyblade! Hands off! haha And mad at the fact that I was fighting Darkside for awhile and Xion is just standing there, hits it with one swing, and it dies. Of course we don't know if Xion was actually just standing there during the entire fight. Then again if she didn't know she could handle the keyblade, then why was she on the mission in the first place without a weapon? Roxas said the keyblade, not my keyblade.

evil_levi94

The ending of the preview event makes it sound like they are going to have sex on the top of the roof or something ...

Maybe it's just me being dirty minded. >>

mooseymoose

I think that's because it's generalised as "the Keyblade," with a lot of emphasis from Xemnas telling Roxas he is "the Keyblade wielder" and all that. Probably just a habit thing, du.
Good point. They are still both surprised she could use the keyblade, so does that mean Xion didn't have her own keyblade yet? Or was her weapon regarded as a regular old keyblade and Roxas had "the keyblade." Damn video out of context haha

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Good point. They are still both surprised she could use the keyblade, so does that mean Xion didn't have her own keyblade yet? Or was her weapon regarded as a regular old keyblade and Roxas had "the keyblade." Damn video out of context haha

I think in the video Roxas said to Xion about how she did well against the Darkside when she'd never even used a Keyblade before. It leads me to assume that at this point she's not discovered her distinguished weapon, though of course I could be wrong. Going by Xemnas, who created her, he could have told her straight off the bat she was a Keyblade wielder, but since I've not played the game yet, I wouldn't know.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really does sound like Xion and Roxas are about to get it on.

"The Icing on the Cake".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back